WarDrumBecca

Mobile Feature Featurette!

1 hour ago, StormDHG said:

To be honest it not really fair that this requires 3gb of ram if most smartphones have 1.5 or 2, it’s like all the expensive high end phones can only run this which not everyone has

It's not about expensive phones, it's about which phones will be able to support the game. Since this game is on PC / consoles and it's not an old game. It has some high requirement even after porting the game to mobile devices. Which can only be supported by 3GBs of RAM or by phones on a bit expensive side. I know sounds a bit unfair but I believe this is the only way. ?

15 hours ago, MKplays said:

Will you be able to transfer from official mobile server to official mobile server ?

You might find the FAQ useful as that answers that question, and possibly others that you have. 

I recently sent support@wardrumstudios.com an email about a code I was supposed to be sent, so could I be replied back to? (I know asking right now is extremely early, but I’m anxious that I won’t get the beta even though I got the invite email.) This is just so that I know what to do. Thanks. 

On 4/29/2018 at 4:19 AM, ParadoxYT said:

I recently sent support@wardrumstudios.com an email about a code I was supposed to be sent, so could I be replied back to? (I know asking right now is extremely early, but I’m anxious that I won’t get the beta even though I got the invite email.) This is just so that I know what to do. Thanks. 

Have patience, they'll reply you back.

On 4/4/2018 at 3:00 AM, DrSprinkle said:

When will ot RELEASE i cant WAIT !!!

On 4/5/2018 at 6:02 AM, M4RIO said:

Rly you can only tame 12 animals?

On 4/5/2018 at 9:43 AM, Lagstruck said:

After putting in 2,666 hours in Ark on Steam, I would have loved to had some of these little quality of life features. It's looking great keep up the good work ?. An off topic question if Snail Games OKed it would WarDrum be willing to port PixArk to mobile?

1. Don't ask for the release date, it's quite rude to ask 'when's dinner?' Also, for one they said late spring early summer I thought.

2. That's a way to regulate the tame amounts. Tribe up with other people, and the tame count goes up. I have 6 people in the tribe (including me) and we have a cap of 72. It scales as the tribe gets bigger, and it's much easier to build up.

3. I don't think it would be a good idea to port PixARK to mobile, you have ARK already there, SurvivalCraft, Minecraft, etc. 

P.S. - This is a question more pointed towards the developers... are mobile cross-ark transfers a thing? Thanks!

On 4/27/2018 at 2:23 PM, MendoCath said:

Yup. Very excited about this! I hope it will run well on both my iPhone and iPad Pro! 

As long as you have an iPhone 7 or better, it'll run great. I have an iPhone 7, and a part from occasional cooling down, my phone runs fine on High settings, 30 FPS

My dreams have come true now when I’m on the road sitting in the back of my truck I don’t have to day dream about what all I have to do when I get home I can just play on my iPhone and I hope you get some sort of notification if you die or a tame die I’m so hype to get my hands on this game