need help where i could do this

KnightRider89

• Volunteer Moderator

On Ragnarok, East of Viking Bay, if you go up the hill/mountain there, the is a large plateau, which is a good place to build.   If you head east along that same area, you will find a large flat shelf along the North side.  

Also, if you go about the middle of the dessert, and then head west, you will find a tall mountain with a lot of flat area, with two ways up/down(on the north and south sides of the plateau).  So, you will have dessert to the East of that, and Greenland to the West.   There is also oil nodes and water node(s) up there.

17 hours ago, MandyH said:

If you concerned about weather  area near green has lots of flat ground also near griffons / redwood and grass near water has so many different dinos for taming     ps not many ovis around.

I have a fairly large base next to green ob and once I got a male and female ovis I started breeding them. I have 4 now with limitless mutton. Almost no effort required so I wouldn't be concerned about distance between that location and ovis. The pen on the right has dodos, ovis, unicorn, bees, and micro raptors in it currently. I got two ovis there and the other two are in the smaller hallway section between the two large pens on left and main chamber. I have two breeding rooms along that hallway and am mass producing mutton while I am building my kibble stock up. Base in total not even half complete as I reached a building limit and am moving some stuff around, spreading stuff out.

1_medium.jpg

Archived