Invite code

HarpazoAway

14 minutes ago, M1k3l2004 said:

I got my code but and everything works but code doesn’t work when I try to go in test flight. It says code is invalid or something I have the right email please help.

On 4/2/2018 at 6:17 PM, WarDrumJordan said:

The code is for access to the Closed Beta section of these forums. If you can’t access your TestFlight download, make sure you are checking the email address associated with your Apple ID. 

On 5/5/2018 at 4:10 AM, M1k3l2004 said:

I got my code but and everything works but code doesn’t work when I try to go in test flight. It says code is invalid or something I have the right email please help.

On 5/3/2018 at 10:24 PM, KillerMHJ said:

I still can’t access mine I might need a new code plz help

Send a mail to wardrum.

On 5/12/2018 at 6:21 PM, Jonesy said:

I had also sign up on the day but I guess they don’t want it tested on an iPhone 7/7plus ? even have an iPad Air but that wasn’t in the selection. 

Yea, ik same problem here, I have an iPhone 7 Plus, and I’ve waited 3 weeks for an email, but still ain’t got one, and I also have an iPad Air that wouldn’t work

• GroveStreet
14 hours ago, AOEGaming said:

I got the email to get the game but it said wait 48 hours for an email on the account associated with my apple account, it’s been 3 days and I haven’t gotten an email my email is andy.keyser@gmail.com

Re-sent the invite to you. Check your spam & trash folders if you don't see it.

Archived