Giga Raising

mortamer345

It's not that hard. It's basically time consuming as you have to get it out of baby stage 1 day 4 hours and then make sure it has food.  Tek Troughs make it easier as the meat doesn't spoil as fast. Make sure you have a couple of troughs and fridges full of meat and it's just like any other raise. How many are you raising? If you're on SE you might wanna try cooked meat but be aware it'll eat twice as much cooked than raw but cooked lasts longer a reg trough. If you got TEK trough then raw is fine.

Just thought of this. It's a 50 hour incubation. You can set it somewhere with ac's and as long as it's powered it'll incubate. So you can log off and it'll still do it's thing. If you're on SE the power outages will affect egg health though.

Some tips from my experiences:

-Same as any other long raise. Hatch it early in the morning, grab a coffee, a bucket and clear your schedule for the entire day; you ain't going far from your PC.

-Gigas can starve and die very quickly if left unattended.

-Make sure to have plenty of meat in multiple fridges to start. The more the better.

-Salt will also help with meat longevity.

-hatch during a 2x mature event but since those are rare lately, (from multiple server tame caps) at the very least 2x gathering to help make meat runs less of a chore.

-Get a couple hyenas with meat packs, they will help preserve your meat and reduce weight instead of keeping it on your inventory while chomping things on meat runs.

-late at night if raising solo, to keep you up Coffee helps but also play some heavy metal, dubstep, drum/guitar solos, something with high tempo. Also listen to a nice podcast. My personal favourites are: Joe Rogan (Joe Rogan Experience) or Joey Diaz (Church of Whats Happening Now) for interesting discussions and comedy. They have many on Youtube to play in the background or watch on second screen.

-Also for just music, a great podcast is: Group Therapy w/ Above and Beyond

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.

Archived