SmashNcrabs

[Bug] [Ragnarok] Can't transfer Fert eggs or Kibble off server

Been several weeks now since you've not been able to transfer Kibble and Fertalised eggs off of Ragnarok. People on my server reported it when they first noticed so I didn't bother reporting it, but as its still not working I thought I'd report it too.

As soon as the transfer timer drops to 0:00 it resets back to the timer, nothing has spoiled or changed inventories, it just resets straight away before you can upload it. I've been told it happens with Shock darts too but i haven't tried. 

If, somehow, it's an isolated issue for the Ragnarok server I'm on then I'm on OC PVE Ragnarok 39.

Did you transfer the eggs/kibble in from another server and now want to transfer them out of the server again? Or were they produced on the server?

If they were transfered in, it has been a problem for months and I don't know of any official statement if this is a bug or intended.

On 4/2/2018 at 5:13 PM, Weiss said:

Did you transfer the eggs/kibble in from another server and now want to transfer them out of the server again? Or were they produced on the server?

If they were transfered in, it has been a problem for months and I don't know of any official statement if this is a bug or intended.

I highly doubt its intended. I have transferred items to and fro from other maps in other server without issue. Its just this.

On 02/04/2018 at 5:13 PM, Weiss said:

I've actually just heard this from someone else, you can't upload kibble or fert eggs if they've been transferred off the server they were produced on. 

The kibble was produced on my Island server and was transferred to Ragnarok, now can't be transferred again.

I highly doubt it's intended since it seems like a dumb feature if it is. Bug had been around for atleast 4 months as that's when the person that told me about it noticed it, but given that the Ascension bug where you lose character hasn't been addressed in 2 months unfortunately I'm not hopeful it will be fixed anytime soon.

Confirm above,

you can't upload kibble or fert eggs if they've been transferred off the server they were produced on

this is still a bug that needs to be fixed!

Make Scorp kibble on island, transfer it to RAG, try to transfer kibble to SE, Timer says 5 mins, go to ORB goes to zero, instantly it reset to 30+ mins!

Edited by iDash

I bring some fert eggs to rag from the island. Rag its cap now so i want to take the eggs back to the island to incubate em . but i cant. They r at 18 secs from being ready to upload and they reset and to 40 mins. No 30. Why is this ? Ive waste hours of the day just ttrying to upload the eggs. 

The eggs you cant transfer but the kibbles you can do the following:

- Put the reseting kibble stack in any storage
- Create a single kibble of the same type and put in your inventory
- Put the stack of reseting kibbles from the storage to your inventory

This way the bad stack will inherit the properties of the new created kibble and u will be able to transfer it