[XBOX Cluster, Nitrado] Full PvP, Fresh Reset, Boosted, All Maps, Custom Drops

To find the Servers just search: A11TCM
Facebook Group search: M3atL0afCupcak3

These used to be the M3atL0afCupcak3 servers. They have been running since day one of Nitrado availability. All Maps.

I'll work my way through what I think are the most commonly asked stats, please join the facebook group if your question isn't answered here.

Admin will rarely play, but will not be assisting any group/tribe/players… that doesn’t mean don’t pike me if you see me. I have one other Admin that handles gameplay issues as he is available.
MAX TRIBE SIZE IS 5, No alliances for first month. 

All changes that are adjustments go to the community for vote. Admin receives recommendations and will hold a vote if the same issue keeps coming up.

XP: x4
Harvesting: x6
Taming: x7
Crate quality: x2
Hatch/Maturation: x50 (imprints approx every 9 minutes on large dinos)
Player stats get a x3.4 with the exception of the following:
Oxygen: x10
Weight: x15
Crafting: x4
Crop Growth: x10
Baby food consumption = .1 for that casual feeding.
Hair Growth: x5 for the filthy animal in you
Fuel Consumption 3x longer, gas/wood/whatever burns for longer.

Rag: 50 Player Server
Aberration, Island, and Center: 32 Player Servers
Scorched Earth: 20 Player Server

Dino speed and stamina across the board (wild, tamed, tamed_add, and tamed_affinity) gets x5, weight gets x30.
Dino tamed_add and tamed_affinity also gets Melee Damage multiplier x3 (helps offset crafting bonuses a little on saddles)

THE ONLY RULES:
1. It is full PvP
2. It is full PvP
3. Building - 
a. Cave building is allowed EXCEPT when you block in known CAVE loot drops or impede artifact collection. If you guys see a tribe doing this let me know so I can work out a solution. Worst case I will just admin the structures away. 
b. Glitch building is not acceptable. If you glitch through the map to build or build in a way that exploits a map issue I’ll just get rid of your base. 
c. Glitching into bases (clipping) using platform saddle structures is punishable by loss of all tribe tames. 
4. Racism/sexism/constant harassment in game chat is an instant ban if proven. This doesn’t include trash talk in line with Ark.

CUSTOM DROPS:

White Drop: up to 50 bullets total from a combination of simple bullets, simple rifle ammo, and simple shotgun shells. 
White Bonus Drop: up to 50 bullets total from a combination of advanced bullets, advanced rifle bullets, and advanced sniper bullets. 
Green Drop: Small Kibble Package will be a combination of up to 10-20 pieces of kibble of any type available in game. 
Green Bonus Drop: Large Kibble Package will be a combination of up to 15-25 pieces of kibble of any type available in the game. 
Blue Drop: Eggs, 3-7 of any type of unfertilized eggs
Blue Bonus Drop: Eggs, 5-10 of any type of unfertilized eggs

Purple, Red, and Yellow drops have no changes.

Archived