Easter Reapers?

Valys

10 minutes ago, Yoivory said:

Have to be the pregnant from a Easter reaper or just a regular and hope for an Easter baby ? 

Queens all look the same, they do not display what your king will look like.  So you have to get pregnant during the event then birth the baby 12 hours later before you know if it is event colors.

Seems as if like previous events with color, Reaper Queens have their own color regions already filled up, causing whoever that gets impreg by it to have that embryo with the same color. While the regions don't visually appear in the Queen because of its region-less color body, it seems as if its already registered in it.

gonna be a pain to find easter by the looks of things.

34 minutes ago, banggugyangu said:

I'm about to birth my 3rd of the event and no colors yet.  My tribe has popped out 8 so far w/ no event colors.   I did find a 175 drake egg that is absolutely beautiful, though.

Yea some get all the luck. We hadnt found any all week, meanwhile one of our friends has two plus a valentines one.

Then suddenly we get this one plus a yellow one back to back.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/8/2018 at 2:05 AM, Hellraizer said:

My tribe has experimented on the colors and when you kill a surface reaper whilst pregnant they come out with the surface reaper colors we have tested it 4 times all successful. But if you get pregnant with the same reaper it seems that the last reaper killed colors all babies of that mother.

Does this still work?

• 1 month later...

Archived