ARK: Digital Collector's Edition

GET YOURS NOW
ARK on sale on Xbox! Read more... ×
Strop

Passive aggression

Posted (edited)

Hi all, I have managed to annoy another player (unintentional) he has retaliated by parking Dinos at my base in doorways and gates. Is there a way I can move these Beasts ,at least a little way from the doors until I can console him enough to remove them permanently?

EDIT: For some reason I cant reply to any of your suggestions below, But its is PVE Aborration. I dont want to report him but thanks for your suggestions. I like the kiting idea however one is a reaper, Spino and a Drake. Is there anything big enough for these bad boys. Lots of crabs near me maybe I could try an Alpha.

Edited by stop

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, stop said:

Hi all, I have managed to annoy another player (unintentional) he has retaliated by parking Dinos at my base in doorways and gates. Is there a way I can move these Beasts ,at least a little way from the doors until I can console him enough to remove them permanently?

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/categories/202563177-Report-Abuse

Report him to support via a ticket blocking players bases with dinos in pve is not allowed. Im assuming its pve. Send video and screenshots. 

Edited by Captnmorgan

Just now, Captnmorgan said:

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/categories/202563177-Report-Abuse

Report him to support blocking players bases with dinos in pve is not allowed. Im assuming its pve. Send video and screenshots. 

I think he's trying to avoid that since he wants to resolve the problem when he gets the chance. This person may take that action the wrong way and do more aggressive actions, such as kiting.

Just now, catnip said:

I think he's trying to avoid that since he wants to resolve the problem when he gets the chance. This person may take that action the wrong way and do more aggressive actions, such as kiting.

Nothing takes care of a bully like a full base wipe :cappa:

Yeah just pointing out his options for the person... 

Yeah I was thinking to try a whip if you can get one, or try taming any level diplodocus, they have a non-aggro bump "attack" that can push fairly large dinos around and out of the way.

If you want to get a little meaner, kite a carnivore and get them to gobble up the squatters dinos. :)

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, stop said:

Diploducus primary "attack"  idk if it works on someone elses dinos but if it does it be the most effective way.  All else fails a wild diplo could do it if you draw it to your base

Edited by Onimusha759
  • Like 1

FYI - I submitted a ticket. took 14 days but a GM come by and cleared out the Dinos, removed the pillars that was restricting my growth. I never heard what happened to Just Fatty but one day I found a dead body on my door. but alls ended well.

1 hour ago, Strop said:

FYI - I submitted a ticket. took 14 days but a GM come by and cleared out the Dinos, removed the pillars that was restricting my growth. I never heard what happened to Just Fatty but one day I found a dead body on my door. but alls ended well.

Going to pull out on a neck and assumed he got devwiped.

3 hours ago, Vaculity said:

Going to pull out on a neck and assumed he got devwiped.

Cant say, But there has been some weird activity on that server by some of the farmers, Still not bothering me so im content