Bringing the Fight to Supremacy on Xbox

2 hours ago, HaplessAlarm308 said:

I wouldn’t normally do something like this but I am sick of alpha tribes like Supremacy just walking into any server they wish and wiping it. This recently happened to me and I think if we small not so powerful tribes join together we could wipe Supremacy off the face of Ark. 

Supremecy has the dinos and no-lifers to literally do whatever they want. If you don't want to get wiped its best you have a transmitter. Upload your stuff and go when they arrive. Not even all the unaffiliated tribes could wipe supremacy. 

Sorry to say, but when a tribe or alliance becomes mega, they can't truly be wiped. These wars been going on since legacy and everyone is still in the game. They have the manpower to put up a new base every time one gets wiped and breed new tames every time they die. It's a never ending cycle. I'd like them to be gone aswell, but they'd have to get bored and quit the game for them to get defeated

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 8:04 AM, HaplessAlarm308 said:

I wouldn’t normally do something like this but I am sick of alpha tribes like Supremacy just walking into any server they wish and wiping it. This recently happened to me and I think if we small not so powerful tribes join together we could wipe Supremacy off the face of Ark. 

come join an unofficial pc server

14 minutes ago, Juggernaut said:

play official no tames, cross-play, or arkapocalypse pvp servers. They don't have megas because there is only 1 map version of the server like old days. It is also nature of official rates, it requires tremendous amount of time to really get anywhere and not for casual/small/new players. 

Arkapocolypse is 3x everything

Archived