Wyvern advice needed!

Wowiwon

There is alot to answer here and Dreadhaught is right try Youtube.  Except for one thing that you won't find there easily which I'll share.  When making a trap for Wyvern milk if you're on Ragnarok a much easier trap can be built in the Wyvern area by Green Ob as opposed to creating one near the Skar in the highlands.  Try searching for it on Youtube and good luck finding it, I know I've looked!  There are a few caves near that area where you can fly through one end and out the other.  On one end of the cave put in some pillars just wide enough where you have no problem flying in with your Griffin or Pteri, but the Wyvern will be trapped on the other end.  Then you can just kinda tranq her out of reach of her Fire, poison or Lightening.  Typically it only takes a dozen shots or so and she's down where you can run up and get her milk.  Works great and much simpler than all those Wyvern traps you'll find on Youtube...

18 hours ago, Melcreif said:

There is alot to answer here and Dreadhaught is right try Youtube.  Except for one thing that you won't find there easily which I'll share.  When making a trap for Wyvern milk if you're on Ragnarok a much easier trap can be built in the Wyvern area by Green Ob as opposed to creating one near the Skar in the highlands.  Try searching for it on Youtube and good luck finding it, I know I've looked!  There are a few caves near that area where you can fly through one end and out the other.  On one end of the cave put in some pillars just wide enough where you have no problem flying in with your Griffin or Pteri, but the Wyvern will be trapped on the other end.  Then you can just kinda tranq her out of reach of her Fire, poison or Lightening.  Typically it only takes a dozen shots or so and she's down where you can run up and get her milk.  Works great and much simpler than all those Wyvern traps you'll find on Youtube...

Thanks for the advice, and I am on ragnarock! 

4 hours ago, mecandbuttons said:

If you're on anything other than a light wyvern then try and skip getting a light wyvern for milk. They give me the most problems only because of the damage they can reach out and do. If you pull to many fires or poison it's fine, pull to many lights and its down you go.

The idea with the trap is only to get one female, and preferably a low level.  In that area they are fairly spread out so it's pretty easy to just agro one low level female and lead it in...

36 minutes ago, Wowiwon said:

Thanks for the advice on the green ob caves, I found one last night and killed a 95 fire male... just wanted to make sure it would work and not get out, I tranq it and cut it up! No pillars needed either, which is great because the area, like every area, is pillared to death lol. 

LOL yeah so other folks are using it for the same reason! Makes sense!

Archived