Easter Tames

GP

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
28 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

The Ark Gods have smiled upon me this day. Into overtime with easter event still active on my server I have finally tamed my dream cyan/blue otter. Would have prefered the strip and body colour swaped, but all I need to do is breed in a natural light belly colour and I am sorted. 

rps20180412_192257.jpg

Nice! I love it!

2 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

The Ark Gods have smiled upon me this day. Into overtime with easter event still active on my server I have finally tamed my dream cyan/blue otter. Would have prefered the strip and body colour swaped, but all I need to do is breed in a natural light belly colour and I am sorted. 

rps20180412_192257.jpg

yay! It's so cute!

Well, it sucks I can only upload one picture, as I didn't sleep the entire event, due to going tame crazy...It's hard to pick a favorite to share with you guys, as I have so many more things. I got a cyan yuty, pink giga, pink wyverns...I just wasn't able to get any drakes or reapers. This Easter event drove me crazy because my 2 favorite colors are cyan and pink...I'll be posting more to my steam profile screenshots if yall are interested. but here is the basi I tamed. only a level 22, but she's gorgeous  :P

20180408114314_1.jpg

On 12/04/2018 at 7:25 PM, AngrySaltire said:

rps20180412_192257.jpg

Otter-ly brilliant, I want it now!

Edit: It’s a shame I wasn’t able to take part in the event.

I haven't got pictures just now, but my tribe went HARD on the Easter tames. 

A rainbow of sheep. We already had a pink one from Vday, now it has a pink partner, along with two or three blue ones, two or three yellow, and a minty green pair. I think that's all of them. The little barn where we keep them is filling up, we haven't had to sacrifice many lately. 

Reapers. So many pregnancies. I don't even know how many, a dozen or more, throughout the week. A few of them were Easter coloured. Not mine. Bummer. Tribemates got some really cool ones though. 

A single Rock Drake. Out of the 15 or 20 eggs we hatched. 

Some bears. I've got a pink/purple stripe down the back of a baby blue bear. And a yellow stripe on a green body. And I think a darker blue stripe. 

Found a 145 spino, yellow with pink at the edge of her sail, and a pale green belly. That was pretty solid. 

A couple of basilisk tames, I haven't even really seen them. 

Got a baby blue ravager early on, a pair of Bigfoots, one all yellow, the other is blue with yellow accents and a reddish skin. 

A low level female Trike, looks like a Picasso. 

I think one tribey got a couple of diplodocus..es? Diplodoci? 

I know a giga got tamed on one of the other servers on our cluster, but the bulk of the tribe was on abberation. 

Shoulder pets galore. Dozens of shinehorns and Featherlites and Glowtails... 

A 'superman' blue body with red on his back, rollrat that was a 145 or 150, that was fun. 

I'm probably forgetting some, it was a busy week

• 3 weeks later...

Archived