Easter Tames

GP

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/4/2018 at 9:06 AM, WhoSaidNameless said:

Well this is great for the people who have worked hard to breed the mutations xD

IF WC made the event color dinos in actual colored shades not available to regular breeding mutations, that would be fine, but yeah, it must suck to be working hard for a color and stats mutation to sell, and then have the market flooded with event dinos.

On 03/04/2018 at 2:59 PM, Chunk1664 said:

Am I alone in thinking these coloured tames take away the grind and goals of breeding for mutations?

I remember seeing a tweet from one of the Devs that basically explains that these event colours are out there so we don't have to tame and breed 100's of each Dino to get the colours. It's a way to cut back on servers that are hitting tame caps. 

Is it just me, or are the Easter event dinosaurs stats crap? Tamed one Rex, two Argies, and five direwolves and their stats were all crap. 

The Rex (cyan back, blue body, pink underbelly) had the worst stats I'd ever seen in a Rex, and the Argies were terrible as well. Dwolves were all average.

Maybe I'm just unlucky. 

18 hours ago, DeweyDecimal said:

I remember seeing a tweet from one of the Devs that basically explains that these event colours are out there so we don't have to tame and breed 100's of each Dino to get the colours. It's a way to cut back on servers that are hitting tame caps. 

I have tamed around 80 event animals that now need to be bred for better stats and color combos... Idk if the devs had the right idea.

Also have almost 2 fridges of wyvern eggs waiting to be hatched. I wouldn't have bothered hatching any wyverns any more, but if I can have a cool looking event mount, ofc I'll hatch them.

I still enjoy the event, I can finally finish some color combos now. And start a bunch of new ones. Personalized jerboa/cave mount colors for everyone in the tribe <3

Will upload my favourites when the event is over.

Archived