Easter Tames

GP

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ulta said:

I've found a few but none high leveled enough for me to wanna tame.

Though I would like to know how the heck we get easter eggs. I know the event is on cuz of the colored spawns and the fact we've found a ton of easter dodo's, but killing them gave us no easter eggs...how do you get eggs to craft the new cosmetic stuff?

Pretty sure the dodo’s lay the eggs?

4 hours ago, Ulta said:

I've found a few but none high leveled enough for me to wanna tame.

Though I would like to know how the heck we get easter eggs. I know the event is on cuz of the colored spawns and the fact we've found a ton of easter dodo's, but killing them gave us no easter eggs...how do you get eggs to craft the new cosmetic stuff?

Stalk em until they lay eggs. Put a bunch of them in a small pen or something.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 hours ago, Vaculity said:

The hard part is pulling them in Official Server (when it goes live) due to inability to grab wild dinos.

It's the same on Unofficial too, there's no difference. I built a little hut and directed a few in there and punched them through the door and shut it. The only problem I experienced was the occasional Itchythornis trying to attack me.

10 hours ago, Vaculity said:

The hard part is pulling them in Official Server (when it goes live) due to inability to grab wild dinos.

Grapple Hooks work great for Dodo's, even on PvE.

They are a little buggy sometimes when shooting them, over half the time grapple hook just passes through them. But it is possible.

Last year we had an open pen with like 60 Dodos in it.  As long as you keep them in render distance, they do not despawn/glitch through walls etc.

Goodluck/Have Fun

6 hours ago, Palenor said:

Grapple Hooks work great for Dodo's, even on PvE.

They are a little buggy sometimes when shooting them, over half the time grapple hook just passes through them. But it is possible.

Last year we had an open pen with like 60 Dodos in it.  As long as you keep them in render distance, they do not despawn/glitch through walls etc.

Goodluck/Have Fun

Probably should have been more precise: I meant in Aberration.

Archived