Community Crunch 124: Eggcellent Adventure Returns & ARK Sale!

Jen

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Lerilye said:

Thats what I was thinking too. But my cohorts on the server are saying it should activate just like the last event did. I'm gonna have them do it anyway HAHAHAHA. can't hurt.

Yeah just have them kill all wild dinos and check it. It should be easy to figure out either way. Have fun...

Like what the raptor ark devs. Players who run their own dedicated server have paied for the right to be able to get this easter even. You let us last year, but now this year we arnt good enough. This is bullpoop. I was gunna ark all day but now, whats the point. Give it to us with console commands and suck the raptoring fun out of the game. And take away the fun of the grind,  or the hunt for the easter colour mutations.

16 hours ago, Necron370 said:

Like what the raptor ark devs. Players who run their own dedicated server have paied for the right to be able to get this easter even. You let us last year, but now this year we arnt good enough. This is bullpoop. I was gunna ark all day but now, whats the point. Give it to us with console commands and suck the raptoring fun out of the game. And take away the fun of the grind,  or the hunt for the easter colour mutations.

yet we still had to download it, fun huh? Makes no sense the total lack of consistency... Vday worked... what's so special about easter aside from breaking 2 dinos to pull it off?

On 3/27/2018 at 3:37 AM, GP said:

I see a lot of people always asking this, but do you realise there are a lot of people with 100's and 100's of eggs just waiting for a breeding event. You realise what will happen when a breeding event comes right?

It couldn't be worse than what my official server is experiencing. Though there was no breeding event I had a 3 day weekend for easter and I hatched a few brontos and due to the lag this event is already causing I disconnected and took so long to rejoin that the bronto starved. I traded a valuable blueprint for 3 fert bronto eggs and now I have neither. Without breeding events ark promotes living in your parents basement in order to get a couple dino's that can literally get killed at any given point by some guy who abuses under mapping. 

On March 28, 2018 at 4:03 PM, Havokpaintedwolf said:

and now i regret wanting the easter colored dinosaurs ran into a gorgeous easter stego yellow body but with glowing radioactive green plates just gorgeous and perfect for aberration i saw our future together and it was glorious then i checked the level.....level 4 god i hate my terrible luck

You breed it with the good dino, get the goods stats with the awesome color.  It might take a few tries but its doable