Community Crunch 124: Eggcellent Adventure Returns & ARK Sale!

Jen

This sounds really awesome.  I miss doing the holiday events, and just playing in general.  Last one I could play was Christmas.

Will you guys please fix whatever is preventing me and tons of others from being able to enjoy the game we bought on Xbox though.  I miss it.

I would love an Easter colored Thyla :( I'd give it up just to be able to play again though.

8 hours ago, GP said:

I see a lot of people always asking this, but do you realise there are a lot of people with 100's and 100's of eggs just waiting for a breeding event. You realise what will happen when a breeding event comes right?

and the right way to deal with it are to close the eyes and dont announce a breeding event in the future? not enough Servers and crap hardware are the issue! I know so many people they quit this raptoring game after thousand of hours, because nearly all (ragi) Servers are at cap...

Edited by Spaxx

Hi

I have seen in the new community crunch that there are sales and was wondering why the offer have not shown up on xbox. 

I am sure it says abberation is 15% off for xbox and i was going to by it but it doesn't show that the price has gone down. Is it because I am in europe and the deals are only for USA? 

As always you guys are amazing, enjoy your hard work. Can't wait for your reply. 

Yours sincerely,  

ArkRaptorBuilder

9 hours ago, GP said:

I see a lot of people always asking this, but do you realise there are a lot of people with 100's and 100's of eggs just waiting for a breeding event. You realise what will happen when a breeding event comes right?

Well then that means there wont be anymore breeding events in the future?...Also now could be 100's and 100's of eggs...next time will be thousands and thousands....

I hope that the bug with those who don't own the season pass on Xbox and the discount for Scorched Earth is fixed before this sale, I am getting rather sick of waiting for the season pass to go on sale and you guys have not fixed the discount for those who own Scorched Earth to find that both discounts do not get applied.

@Jen, @Jatheish and @Jesse

I don't know how many times we have to let you know that the discount for the season pass isn't showing up, I would like to buy the season pass, but not at the full price and just this discount applied. If you can get it to work on Steam surely on Xbox you can get the two discounts on the season pass.

EDIT:

Have attached image to show the discount is not there and has never been there for me.

Capture.PNG

Edited by CyberAngel67

1 hour ago, GP said:

Yes on PC, the answer to your question is in the OP.

well then looks like ill be activating the event cheers! to be fair the post wasn't clear if singleplayer got the easter color dinos as that wasn't the case with the previous two color events. now then ive got a pastel rock drake egg to find.

Edited by Havokpaintedwolf

Is this event on a timer for private servers as well as official servers?

I added the full command (without quotes) to the server launch command bat file, like I did with the Christmas event, and no fun-colored dinos or bunny-eared dodos, even with TWO dino wipes.

I did it on my single player launch command and launched a new aberration map, and boom!  Easter dodos.

Is there a commandline I'm missing from one of the ini files or something?  I don't remember this issue with the Christmas event.  I'm hoping to have the holiday event running on the server before we play on it again for the weekend as a surprise to my friends.  We love the fun-colored dinos. . . . turns dino hunting into a scavenger hunt.. . . with claws.  .

• Volunteer Moderator
6 hours ago, Havokpaintedwolf said:

to be fair the post wasn't clear if singleplayer got the easter color dinos as that wasn't the case with the previous two color events. now then ive got a pastel rock drake egg to find.

To be fair it bullet-pointed everything.

• Wild creatures roaming the ARKs will also find themselves feeling eggcellent, sporting bright colours of Green, Magenta, Yellow, and Blue.
  • Wild Dodos are replaced by Bunny Dodos  - with ears, taming disabled, and drop 50% consumable dodo eggs and 50% Bunny eggs
  • Wild Oviraptors are replaced by Bunny Oviraptors - with ears, taming disabled, and drop 50% consumable Oviraptor eggs and 50% Bunny Eggs
  • Bunny Eggs can be placed on the ground and painted
  • Bunny Eggs will expire after approximately two weeks from inventories, and placed eggs will immediately decay once the event is turned off.
  • Run your private server with '-ActiveEvent=Easter' to turn on the event
  • Running the same server without -ActiveEvent=Easter will delete all placed egg structures
  • PC players can use Steam > ARK > Properties > General > Set Launch Options and paste in -ActiveEvent=Easter to experience the event in single player/non-dedicated/player dedicated worlds. You must enable the event yourself in these modes.
  • Event is not available in Primitive Plus, or single player console worlds, non-dedicated console servers, or player dedicated console servers. Console can however spawn and use the new cosmetics with the command below.

On 3/27/2018 at 12:20 PM, ArkRaptorBuilder said:

Hi

I have seen in the new community crunch that there are sales and was wondering why the offer have not shown up on xbox. 

I am sure it says abberation is 15% off for xbox and i was going to by it but it doesn't show that the price has gone down. Is it because I am in europe and the deals are only for USA? 

As always you guys are amazing, enjoy your hard work. Can't wait for your reply. 

Yours sincerely,  

ArkRaptorBuilder

I love your positivity man! It's so refreshing amongst all the complaints:) You're right, Wildcard does do a really good job! Thanks Wildcard!!!

I'm mildly.. and by mildly, I mean extremely confused lol. Will this even activate just like the valentines did for our server automaticly? It's a nitrado crossplay server. or did you alter settings to where we have to turn it on ourselves? not a big deal if so, just want to clear it up because I've read re-read and re-re-read (Cause I'm a re-re) lol and i'm still confused on that point. it also stands to say that nothing easter has loaded in the server, Someone help this mom-brain out here. I have a case of the dumbs that is quite strong lol

Keep being amazing Wildcard. I know your working your arses off and I know our server appreciates it. <3 

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Lerilye said:

I'm mildly.. and by mildly, I mean extremely confused lol. Will this even activate just like the valentines did for our server automaticly? It's a nitrado crossplay server. or did you alter settings to where we have to turn it on ourselves? not a big deal if so, just want to clear it up because I've read re-read and re-re-read (Cause I'm a re-re) lol and i'm still confused on that point. it also stands to say that nothing easter has loaded in the server, Someone help this mom-brain out here. I have a case of the dumbs that is quite strong lol

Keep being amazing Wildcard. I know your working your arses off and I know our server appreciates it. <3 

I think you have to activate it... 

11 minutes ago, Captnmorgan said:

I think you have to activate it... 

Thats what I was thinking too. But my cohorts on the server are saying it should activate just like the last event did. I'm gonna have them do it anyway HAHAHAHA. can't hurt.