Primitive Plus

ASucculentSucc

I must say that this game mode is AWESOME. Much better than the base game, in my opinion. It has so much to offer and you have such useful items that are clever on the devs part. You can make actual food like pizzas and cake. Take away the rockets and laser rifles, you take away the children.

Can someone explain the foundations and how they work? Or should I say structures*. I think adobe is used for living in the desert? Would ghillie suits and adobe make for easy living? 

Lumber from what I hear is stronger than stone but the weakest out of all the new ones? What about brick/cement? The forums had some people who said that brick takes a lot to break into, is that true? I just want to find something sturdy to protect me from trolls. Is metal housing a thing or is that considered too tech?

Lumber is stronger than wood.  Brick is the strongest you can build with in primitive, there is no metal.  Ghille suits help with heat and can be a lot of fun.  Crouch down in a bush and you are pretty much invisible.  Can be lots of fun if you like sneaking up and spying on people and easy to craft since feathers are easy to come by.

• 1 month later...

I agree prim plus is the best. i cant be bothered with survival evolved anymore. to many giant tribes who only raid with tek and exploits like undermapping. i wish it got a little more attention tho. like some of the bugs. sticky bombs always just phasing thru walls for no reason. but it reminds me of oldschool ark before tek and a lot of dinos that were becoming obsolete are now useful again.

Archived