Spitta Andretti

SpittaAndretti

Yo wassup Survivals on the Ark, my name Elliott but u can call me Spitta. Spitta Andretti

Ive played PVP once i started but never had the chance to progress due to having my base destroyed every other day lol

so i moved to PVE and im happy there. Im here because i had a tribemate that told me theres a trade forum and tribe forums on here but since i cant see them cuz im an "early bird".

I do not know much of the forum or what it has to offer, so itll be nice if you guys tell me something about the forum :)

Love,

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Ashleigh said:

Lol! 

It is nice to meet you ^____^

I'm here for the trading forums too, I cant waaaait till it opens up. I guess I had an account here for a while but forgot about it >___>

I get attached to my animals so I'm out for irl blood when someone kills it. I cant deal with pvp 

that's part of the fun though. Someone does something to you and you plan and plot your sweet revenge, then you feel exalted when you finally carry it out :D

On 10/26/2018 at 6:33 PM, KrakenOverlord said:

that's part of the fun though. Someone does something to you and you plan and plot your sweet revenge, then you feel exalted when you finally carry it out :D

Lol that's too much like real life! Do you play Official? 

I'd have to do both pvp and pve then, but I'd always be like "okay I'm super attached to this Argy, whyyyyy cant ont be on my other server!"

Archived