ARK: Digital Collector's Edition

GET YOURS NOW
Sign in to follow this  
WillyGomez

Left tribe, lost everything

Posted (edited)

it didn't work. I really hope I can get assistance. over 100hrs of progress being lost does not want to make me keep playing :/. if anyone knows anyone that can help me i would greatly appreciate it if you can send them to this forum. my support ticket # is 823437 just in case. Thanks!

Edited by WillyGomez

got 2200 hours in now and have played on 3 different maps and always started from the beginning. Official 1000 hours and now rest on dedicated. Have started from the beginning prolly like 6 times and got all the way to end-game and then started again on another map.

Ark is not forever so in the end you will always lose everything but you still have the memories and it gave you good entertainment for thousands of hours for $60. That is money well spent. $60 barely covers me one night out with guys in a night club in my country, that’s like 15 hours of good time and hangover for half a week at the age of 30.

Its all about attitude. Remember it’s a game

Hey. It would be a blessing if I can get support to restore all my belongings to me! The other day I decided to join my friends tribe so I left my tribe and lost over 100hrs of hard work! I was the only one in my tribe. I sent an email to support already. Support # is 823437. I am posting here because I’ve heard that the support can take weeks to respond and I DO NOT have weeks til all my creatures go away! I am begging for assistance please! 

I lost ownership of all my items and creatures because I wanted to join my friends tribe. I didn't realize this game punishes first timers for making new friends and joining tribes. Please I submitted two tickets already and I plan on submitting a ticket a day until I get someones attention. I've spent over 100hrs on the game and I beg you guys to please restore my things I worked hard for. My support ticket # is (823437). Please I need help right away before all my creatures disappear. 

P.S.     I already know people will reply and say they won't help me, but I will remain hopeful that I can get the proper assistance I need to get this matter resolved right away. All I ask is if anyone has any contact with a dev or someone that can help me I would greatly appreciate it so much. Thank you!

Im sorry Willy Devs don't fix tribe requests or personal issues If you want any kind of assistance you would most likely get it from their twitter Page as they check that most frequently listing your issue here is not gonna yield any help were you on offical Servers if so PVP or PVE

I've submitted multiple tickets asking for help in restoring my stuff after i lost ownership from leaving tribe, I've tweeted at MULTIPLE devs non stop and they all seem to ignore my tweets asking for help even though you can see them on their twitter replying to other people. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. i am getting really impatient with these devs. How hard do i need to beg for help? How much longer can i ask nicely? Its ticking me off even more that i see devs on this forum replying to other people but ignoring the people that need in game help. can i PLEASE get some help with my support ticket (823437) THANK YOU! I even have the support ticket memorized because of the amount of times i have tweeted it at the ark team. this is ridiculous. 

Just now, WillyGomez said:

I've submitted multiple tickets asking for help in restoring my stuff after i lost ownership from leaving tribe, I've tweeted at MULTIPLE devs non stop and they all seem to ignore my tweets asking for help even though you can see them on their twitter replying to other people. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. i am getting really impatient with these devs. How hard do i need to beg for help? How much longer can i ask nicely? Its ticking me off even more that i see devs on this forum replying to other people but ignoring the people that need in game help. can i PLEASE get some help with my support ticket (823437) THANK YOU! I even have the support ticket memorized because of the amount of times i have tweeted it at the ark team. this is ridiculous. 

They developers have a support ticket system for a reason. Your ticket will be answered in the order it was received. Locking as we cannot assist you with this on the forums only support via the ticket system thanks.