Tips for starting in a PvP SERVER

GucciLimaBeans

Don't build on the beach. Find a spot away from easy spawn points and put down a wood 2x2 with a bed and a few small storage boxes. Do not knock trees down around your building. Only tame what you can protect. Don't beg or cry in chat.  Get species xplants up asap until you can make turrets. Once you can build stone buildings you can make your base a little bigger but you really want to stay small and hidden until you get to metal. Do tribe ranks as soon as you make your tribe in case you meet someone and want to recriut, you dont have to stress about it on the fly. When tribe ranks are done properly, the only thing a new tribe member can do is pike your tames. PvP is all about persistence, patience and relationships. Accept that you will be wiped quite a few times until you find a few other tribe members or decent alpha tribe that will let you build and you will go far.

• 5 months later...

Level up your character on island, by collecting explorer notes. Search video in youtube "Ark: level up run 1 to 76 in less than 1h30 min"

Tame ptera, argent, ankylo. Build few hidden 2x2 stone buildings. Wait till somebody finds you and wipe you. Repeat few times. 

Try to join tribe becasue solo experience in ark is not very exciting.

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 5:53 PM, GucciLimaBeans said:

I have been playing Ark for months but I have been only playing in single player so I was just wondering if there were any great tips or any strong tribes I should join or anything I should know before going into PvP.:Rex:

What are you starting on? PC, Xbox, PS4?

Archived