Megalosaurus everywhere?

ClanTKC

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, ClanTKC said:

Pretty sure you read my original comment wrong.

I was replying to the poster after me, who was looking for Megalosaurs. Megalosaurs are very common if you know where to look.

You never really replied to my response to your original post. On Ragnarok, Megalosaurs are ONLY found in two locations - NW portion of Ragnarok, in the jungle near blue ob, and the Carnivorous Caverns.

If you are STILL finding Megalosaurs spawning elsewhere besides those two locations (Like around the Canyon, in snow, in desert, ect), then its 99.9% likely that you are on an unofficial server that is still running the halloween event, with a .1% chance of you being on a very, very dead official legacy server that has been suffering from a bug for the past month

4 hours ago, AngryChris73 said:

Thats the thing the only one we've found there was the 145 male we have

Go a bit deeper into the jungle - Megalosaurs can spawn all throughout that jungle, up to the point that it exits to the coast. Mainly to the north/east of the lake, I generally find 4-5 on official any time I do a flyby there.

On 4/17/2018 at 4:02 AM, Frogspoison said:

You never really replied to my response to your original post. On Ragnarok, Megalosaurs are ONLY found in two locations - NW portion of Ragnarok, in the jungle near blue ob, and the Carnivorous Caverns.

Didn't realize you were looking for a reply.

At this point I'd say those are the spots I'm seeing them, however, for the first 1500 days we never saw any outside of Carnivorous Caverns. If the jungle area north is normal, then I guess things are fine. BTW, I run a private 3rd party clan server with normal settings.

On 4/20/2018 at 2:06 AM, ClanTKC said:

Didn't realize you were looking for a reply.

At this point I'd say those are the spots I'm seeing them, however, for the first 1500 days we never saw any outside of Carnivorous Caverns. If the jungle area north is normal, then I guess things are fine. BTW, I run a private 3rd party clan server with normal settings.

I can confirm, Jungle spawns are normal. I also run a private server with normal settings (normal settings for dino spawns, and that's what matters in this thread) and we've had megalosaurus spawning in the Jungle since the very beginning of our server (at least 6 months).

• 5 months later...

Archived