Phoenix

Vaculity

On 3/28/2018 at 10:08 PM, rororoxor said:

I've gone on a couple phoenix hunts. Don't use a griffin-the flamethrower method is harder than it sounds. Use a fire wyvern (or a couple set on ai breath mode-whistle passive when it gets close to the phoenix so it doesn't bite). Phoenixes seem to spawn anywhere in the left half of the map, I've seen some in the SW dunes, the southern mountains and the western mountains. Sometimes the phoenix doesn't despawn properly and can be seen outside of a heat wave, but can't be tamed.

I've seen people tame phoenixes by building a structure close to its location, then kiting it in with a rare flower.

The thing with the pheonix is that it can spawn at any location on the map of SE, that includes the desert, I have tracked down a phoenix in the desert on the far east/northeast section of the map. BTW in the desert that shiny red creature is so hard to spot with all the red and yellow around haha. Never got to tame one though as it would seem it takes a fair amount of fire to actually tame one.

15 hours ago, JustUseless said:

I never seen any Phoenix  yet :(. i wish i would :/

Its pretty easy to find one actually if you turn your gamma down to like -2 or -3 the phoenix is quite bright when you have your gamma that low and its pretty easy to spot then. Just need to spend the time flying around with gamma that low and flying around to find one.

On 5/25/2018 at 8:24 PM, Foxiefyre said:

We build a cage around it once it turns to ash. Stone: 8 fence foundations, 4 pillars, 7 ceilings and 48 door frames. Make a hexagon shape. 6 high is what works for us. We use Fire Wyvs with 2000+ stam and we have 3-4 of us who tame it together as that is the easiest method. We've tamed 5 phoenix's this way. 

Good luck!!! :D

Thanks  ??

Archived