Sign in to follow this  
JdogMcFuzzl

Ascension, level up help.

So my brother and I play on our own non dedicated server and we have been playing on ragnarok and after beating all the bosses we realized we needed to beat the island bosses too to get all the tek engrams, so we upload our characters and download them onto the island and beat all the bosses there and then decide to ascend on the island to get the bonus 15 levels, but when we beat the overseer on alpha we didn't get any of the bonus levels and our specimen implants don't say we have beat the overseer. So I was just wondering if anyone knows what happened and why we don't have the bonus levels? Do the characters need to be started on the island for that to work or do we no longer get levels for ascending on the island? Any help would be really appreciated!

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

On official (console ps4) you get 5 levels for each difficulty. So maybe you have to beat it 3 times in order?

The higher difficulties give all the lower rewards too: alpha is +15, beta is +10 and gamma is +5.

Try killing your character, sometimes implants update after that. And just to clarify, you dont get the levels, it just increases the level cap, so you have to xp to 115 like you would normally

1 minute ago, Wazzamaniac said:

The higher difficulties give all the lower rewards too: alpha is +15, beta is +10 and gamma is +5.

Try killing your character, sometimes implants update after that. And just to clarify, you dont get the levels, it just increases the level cap, so you have to xp to 115 like you would normally

I'll give this information to the guys who have ascended. They said they did Alpha right away and only got the ability to go up 5 more levels but perhaps they were mistaken. 

1 hour ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

I'll give this information to the guys who have ascended. They said they did Alpha right away and only got the ability to go up 5 more levels but perhaps they were mistaken. 

If I recall, the tribute layout slightly confusing when you summon it. I always tend to hover my cursor over gamma before realising that it's the wrong one.