Witty Dino Names

PioneerPelican

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, DeltaCharlie00 said:

comunity rep.

You won't get community rep just for starting a thread @DeltaCharlie00, you get rep for posting something people consider worthwhile. In this case, it seems you asking for rep was worthwhile.

Back on topic, I have have found the name for my upcoming Mosa which I have been preparing for. 

Squelch Toggle.

Hopefully going to tame him tomorrow once final preperation is done tonight.

3 hours ago, Rippy said:

You won't get community rep just for starting a thread @DeltaCharlie00, you get rep for posting something people consider worthwhile. In this case, it seems you asking for rep was worthwhile.

Back on topic, I have have found the name for my upcoming Mosa which I have been preparing for. 

Squelch Toggle.

@DeltaCharlie00

If you are asking for reputation, we have a situation such as the one that occurred early last month. People were handing out false 100 Rep point awards and were caught. That kind of behaviour can severely damage the credibility of everyone’s forum experience.

Good luck with the Mosa @Rippy. The name is brilliant, I hope there isnt too much... Interferrence... while taming him.

18 hours ago, Rippy said:

Squelch Toggle.

but i would have if people added in mine, thats what i was getting at.

Every single first Perfect Tame T-Rex I get on any server I play is named Macklemore.

I don't know why, I just love it. I often have him in a Bionic Rex Skin painted black and purple, too.

On Xbox-403(home) my Macklemore is actually one of a triplet of rexes, they were all born Lv.176 with 300% base melee, the other twos names are Kotal Kahn (black/orange) and Iron Man (red/yellow)

Guest UNST3RBLICH

Named my red dilo Spitfire. My Trike is Tyrone so that everytime he gets stuck in a tree or on a rock I can turn around and go, "poop Tyrone, get it together!"

Edit: Except I don't say 'poop'...

Fleshlight -Dodo

Ovi Wan - Oviraptor

Cliffhanger -Spino (with low health that if it falls off a cliff its dead). 

Luftwaffles -Quetz

Flamingle -Pink Quetz

Jerry Springer -Frog

Cunninglinguist -Frog

LeBron James - Bronto 

Spore - Ankylo

Beetles - Nopoopsherlok - Nugget - Turd the III - Winnie the Poop 

Trike - Joan of Ark , Jhon of Ark. 

Doed - Bollocks 

I had a Saber named Hobbs from Calvin and Hobbs.

My friend Zadira had an orange saber named Tony, after Tony the tiger.

My friend Tr3s named his beaver, Leave it to...

I named my black beaver Frances, and my white beaver Gloria, after the childrens book, Tea time for Frances.

I had a dillo named Templeton after the rat in Charlottes Web. Several of our dillos were named after Star Wars characters.

We named all of our Argents after the elves in LOTR. Except for one my friend Zadira named him Fawkes from Harry Potter.

I had one bear named PO from Kung Fu panda and another bear named Corduory from the bear in the childrens books.

We named all of our compy's after candy. 

Our highest level scorpion was named Shnookums.

My favorite little monkey was named Marcel from the monkey on Friends.

We had so many cool names. I could go on and on. These were some of my favorites.

2 hours ago, VladBlack said:

i name my high level male gigas "Tyrant". i don't think anything else quite describes a giga.

Tyrannosaurus means "Tyrant Lizard" already though!!

My perfect tame lystro is called 'Oldark Donald', in honour of @Trentifus' poem (in off topic)

Ny upcoming Procoptodon is going to be called Duke Piewarmer

• 3 months later...

Archived