No Anky Skywalker?

Haha no, but here's my other starwars names:

Dodo = Princess Egglaya
Dodo = Han Dolo
Bigfoot = Chewy
Little Monkey = Ewok
Pteredons = Ywing, Xwing,
Argents = Tie Fighter

That's all I did because I got tired of Star Wars names.

But I do have a turtle named "Cap'n" from Animal Crossing! 

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Grayden178 said:

Haha no, but here's my other starwars names:

Dodo = Princess Egglaya
Dodo = Han Dolo
Bigfoot = Chewy
Little Monkey = Ewok
Pteredons = Ywing, Xwing,
Argents = Tie Fighter

That's all I did because I got tired of Star Wars names.

But I do have a turtle named "Cap'n" from Animal Crossing! 

I have a Roo called Captain...for those of us that remember him.

Pulminoscorpius- The Rock (cuz of the Scorpion King lol)

Mosa- Moses (of course)

Pink and Blue Doeds- Amy and Sonic (of course :P) 

Quetzal- Oliver Queen, it was green and it mainly got the name because it was the very last tranq arrow my friend had that put it down

Sarco- Crocodile Dundee

Already have a name planned for a Manta when those get added.....*prepares for the butthurt*..... Steve Irwin

7 minutes ago, Peligrad said:

We have a gigantopithecus that is named "Giantpeniscus" because we're mature and all...

It's a female...

With how often I get my text input rejected when I'm not even saying anything offensive, I'm surprised the profanity filter let you get away with that.

Or is that an Xbox-only thing because of Microsoft?

5 hours ago, UDGxKnight said:

Can't help it man.... It is too perfect, I mean in all honesty he was kinda dumb for pulling the tail out instead of leaving it so he wouldn't bleed out. It is gonna be like an ironic memorial to a worldwide treasure.

In regards to paying homage to people of the past I have a Terror Bird "terrifying bird" named Hitchkock for Alfred Hitchcock and his filmed The Birds. I also had to spell it with a "K" because Microsoft would not accept the proper spelling.

I usually name my Dinos after space objects and stars in the sky. Species doesn't matter. I just name 'em whatever space or star name I think of first. 

Currently I have:

Alnilam-Spino

Alnitak-Quetzal

Mintaka-Bronto

Spica-Ptera

Rigel-Raptor

Beetlegues-Ptera

Nova-Raptor

Scorpio- Scorp

And the list could go on and on lol. 

17 hours ago, UDGxKnight said:

Can't help it man.... It is too perfect, I mean in all honesty he was kinda dumb for pulling the tail out instead of leaving it so he wouldn't bleed out. It is gonna be like an ironic memorial to a worldwide treasure.

It's really not funny and a guy did die... a seemingly pretty decent guy at that.

18 hours ago, NymeriaSaida said:

With how often I get my text input rejected when I'm not even saying anything offensive, I'm surprised the profanity filter let you get away with that.

Or is that an Xbox-only thing because of Microsoft?

I'm on Xbone. I was a little surprised that the filter let that through too.

Of course everyone is swearing like a cool kid in general chat anyway. They just use / or \ in the middle of the word and the filter doesn't work.

18 hours ago, UDGxKnight said:

he didnt bleed out, he was stung in the chest he was fuked either way the poison didnt have far to travel. goes to show how much u actually know about ur apparent worldwide treasure

1 hour ago, mason said:

he didnt bleed out, he was stung in the chest he was fuked either way the poison didnt have far to travel. goes to show how much u actually know about ur apparent worldwide treasure

wiki disagrees: Irwin initially believed he only had a punctured lung but the spine had pierced his heart and he bled out

2 hours ago, Peligrad said:

It's really not funny and a guy did die... a seemingly pretty decent guy at that.

Its really a matter of opinion and a guy did die.... Karma take me if it wants I don't care. Steve Irwin was one of my heroes when I was a kid, I watched Crocodile Hunter ALL the time. I find humor in morbid things as does almost every other person in the world, it is human nature. If you dwell on death and destruction it just depresses you and brings you down, if you make light of everything it makes it easier to handle and personally I just don't care cuz people die dude and me making an ironic joke isn't going to change anything about it. Sure it is in really bad taste, but you can't lie and say you have never made a joke in bad taste about something morbid.

36 minutes ago, LokiTDD said:
1 hour ago, mason said:

wiki disagrees: Irwin initially believed he only had a punctured lung but the spine had pierced his heart and he bled out

He did bleed out genius, why don't you learn a thing or two before you try to undermine someone else's comment with false information. It was literally recorded when it happened, and the medic on the scene said it pierced the left side of his heart and put him in cardiac arrest, which he then proceeded to bleed out cuz the medic said he knew it was an unsurvivable injury. Bull Ray venom just causes the death of cells, sure it hit his heart and yes it would have killed him because of the poison, but he died so quickly because of the cardiac arrest and loss of blood from removing the thing holding a lot of the blood in.

Archived