Witty Dino Names

PioneerPelican

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 22/12/2015 at 2:31 AM, rpicardi1 said:

No doubt, someone will name a male mastodon Mannie, the female one Ellie, a male Saber Tooth Diablo, and of we ever get a giant sloth, Sid.

My male Rex is named Barney, the female Bertha. I have a Christina and Carlos Carno, a Ronda and Ronnie Raptor, Bruno and Berniece Bronto, a Prince and Lady Gamera, (the giant turtles), a Mike, Terry, Tricia, Tina Trike, Steve and Stacy Stego,  Andy and Annie Anklyo, Perry and Patricia Parasaur,  a Boss Hog and Miss Piggy, you get the picture.

There are already sharks named Bruce and one of those prehistoric dolphins named Flipper.

Do you mean the male sabertooth Diego? and yes i did that :p.

Also my three raptor group - Alvin, Simon and Theodore.

My two Gallimimus - Usain and Bolt 

My Sarco - Gatorade because he never runs out of energy.

My Ptero- Aerodactyl

• 1 month later...

went battle star galactica on the argies, Apollo, Caprica, Kara, Starbuck, Racetrack, Crashdown, Hotdog, Husker, Boomer, Athena

Plesio called "toothless" for irony tamed two lvl 49 females at the same time so they are named after the olsen twins

Mosa called "Minnie the moocher"

Ankylos are named after the flintstones as they get flint from stone

Some witty ones we have... hm...

We have a siege Paracer named Trojan, a Megalodon named Jawsome, a Sarco named Prada, an Oviraptor named after the guy we used to steal eggs from, a black wolf named Sirius, an Anky named Thud, a Bronto named Kilo, and a Mosa named Ursula...

But mostly we do "god" names... we have Gaia, Freyja, Athena, Mars, Triton, Madusa, (had a) Chronos, Hades, Rhea, Vesta, Ostara... probably more I'm forgetting...

We also have 7 120 perfect tames (4 Rex, 1 Bronto (Sloth), 1 Anky (Greed), 1 Mammoth (Glutton)) that are named after the 7 deadly sins.

Archived