Witty Dino Names

PioneerPelican

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/1/2016 at 3:10 PM, NovaCon said:

Always have naming schemes for my dinos.

Argies I name after Egyptian gods: Horus, Isis, Osiris, Thoth, Etc (not sure why)

Scorpions I name after horoscope symbols: Libra, Pisces, Scorpio, Cancer, Gemini

I have been coming up with things like this for all my dinos which keeps it fun for me at least.

I generally do the same kind of thing.

For Spinos i do Egyptian gods: Sekhmet, Osiris, Thoth, etc.

For Rexs I do Angels and Demons: Azrael, Azazel, Abaddon, Michael, etc. 

My first Arg was named Tobias (may he rest in peace:(,) I have an Ankylo named Buster, a Quetz named Daedalus who I am planning on strapping a platform saddle and a bunch gadgets onto, my three dung beetles are Khepri, Ra, and Khnum, I have a Ptera named Moby (he was the first white Ptera I ever saw and I named him because of the 'I NEED HIM' moment I had when I first laid eyes on him,) and my Spino is named Ammit for two reasons- the very crocodilian head that Spinos have and the fact that she devours everything in her path. :P 

8 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

But I mean why even bother with taming prime anyway. A rex or carno is much more efficient.

are you LokiFire from LTT, or just a coincidence?

Coincidence, as to the why it was handy to know I had un perishable prime meat I could move around as necessary before I had researched the fridge, I spend a lot of time on my raft which is basically my main base I keep my dino's on herbi island and travel back as necessary , there are usually at least 2 argies on the boat and a frog when i'm out exploring/harvesting, the area where they are stored is also where 90% of the crafting equipment and storage is so if its too crowded its a pain in the gluteus. The boat has gone under some remodelling since this pic, so has fridges etc. on it meaning optimeat prime is off the menu for now anyway.  

Thumbnail_SmallRE0C7V3A.PNG

11 minutes ago, LokiTDD said:

Coincidence, as to the why it was handy to know I had un perishable prime meat I could move around as necessary before I had researched the fridge, I spend a lot of time on my raft which is basically my main base I keep my dino's on herbi island and travel back as necessary , there are usually at least 2 argies on the boat and a frog when i'm out exploring/harvesting, the area where they are stored is also where 90% of the crafting equipment and storage is so if its too crowded its a pain in the gluteus. The boat has gone under some remodelling since this pic, so has fridges etc. on it meaning optimeat prime is off the menu for now anyway.  

Thumbnail_SmallRE0C7V3A.PNG

We're going to need a bigger boat.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived