Ark Sales

oCodeRley

Hello

This is my first post on the forums. I have been playing Ark ever since it first came onto console. However i have Ark on ps4 and xbox 1 and do not want to pay full price for Ark on steam. So i was wondering if anyone knew when the next steam sale for Ark was going to be.

Thanks for the Feedback

Should i purchase it now because it will take a while to have a sale, because i hate waiting

Guest DJRone89
On 22/03/2018 at 4:43 PM, Dedzone said:

Never buy this game at full price. Simply is not worth it.

A game that provides thousands of hours of content is never worth it /s

6 minutes ago, DJRone89 said:

I got thousands of hours out of many games  I paid less for. The time you get out of something doesn't always determine it's worth. Quality, for some, determines worth. I paid 25$ for a single jock strap that still looks and smells brand new. I've gotten plenty of hours invested in this jock strap, that was worth 25$. Not because I got a thousand hours invested in it, but because even after all this time it still looks, feels, and smells brand new. I wouldn't pay 50$ for it though. 

K thanks 

Guest DJRone89
12 minutes ago, RawOrange said:

I got thousands of hours out of many games  I paid less for. The time you get out of something doesn't always determine it's worth. Quality, for some, determines worth. I paid 25$ for a single jock strap that still looks and smells brand new. I've gotten plenty of hours invested in this jock strap, that was worth 25$. Not because I got a thousand hours invested in it, but because even after all this time it still looks, feels, and smells brand new. I wouldn't pay 50$ for it though. 

K thanks 

But here you all are still playing this game. Definitely not worth your time though right?

42 minutes ago, DJRone89 said:

But here you all are still playing this game. Definitely not worth your time though right?

You CLEARLY missed the point. With the mass of issues the game STILL has it's not worth the $60 price point to at least some, this is "An indie title with AAA quality"(or something similar to that) a fair bit of AAA titles are $50 or below, and including the season pass, of $45 (really $45 for just 3 maps..?) you're lookign at $105 at full price.

let's look at other AAA games with similar price points (and ZERO microtransactions):

(I'm not sure this is AAA though) Cities: Skylines Collection: $109 includes NINE DLC which similar to sims, adds a ton of more stuff, and other options for maps as well
Dark Souls 3: $84.98  Includes  2 dlc cities with enemies
Dragonball FighterZ (FighterZ version): $94.98 includes "NO LESS THAN" 8 more characters to add to the base game. (which WILL include more stories I'm sure. it's linear, it's a fighter after all..)
Teken 7 Deluxe: $74.99 includes a new mode, outfits and 2 DLC characters (again, fighting game.. but the new mode "tekken bowl" added a LOT more than it needed to, including two complete settings sets inside the mode)

Even Just released Final Fantasy 15 Windows edition goes for $49.99 8 DLC: 3 maps, multiplayer, first-person mode, expanded main map, etc.

7 hours ago, DJRone89 said:

A product is never truely worth anything more than what a buyer is actually willing to pay for it. 60$ is just the asking price, doesn't mean it's really worth that to people. If I haden't bought the game when I did it wouldn't even be worth their original 30$ this is more like a 15$ - 20$ buy for me.

Archived