Max whild dino level

CiZeR

Max level is 150 on official, single player or unofficial can be lower or higher depending on settings, on my own server I have upto level 300.

Is the server you are playing on your own? If it is then it's easy to change the max level to whatever you want, well on pc anyway, if it's someone else's server then it's up to them. 

13 minutes ago, RageQuitter said:

Max level is 150 on official, single player or unofficial can be lower or higher depending on settings, on my own server I have upto level 300.

Is the server you are playing on your own? If it is then it's easy to change the max level to whatever you want, well on pc anyway, if it's someone else's server then it's up to them. 

Can you explain me how please?

What do you mean by wipe the dinos?

3 hours ago, RageQuitter said:

In GameUserSettings.ini look for DifficultyOffset=1.0, if the value is lower change it to 1.0 then under it add OverrideOfficialDifficulty=x.0

Change x to whatever you want, 5 will give 150 max level, 10 will give 300 etc, make sure you do a dino wipe when you restart the server as well.

3 minutes ago, CiZeR said:

Thank you so much, I've another question, 

Why when I hervest metal it not coming back?

Thank you so much for helping me !

Have you edited the resource respawn frequency? Otherwise might be a rendering issue, leave renderring area for a while and come back

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Server_Configuration

ResourcesRespawnPeriodMultiplier=<Float>

52 minutes ago, CiZeR said:

Thank you so much, I've another question, 

Why when I hervest metal it not coming back?

Thank you so much for helping me !

Are you running a server or playing single player? in single player there used to be an issue of resources not respawning if you quit the game before they'd had chance to respawn, I've not played single player for a long time so don't know if it's been fixed but when I used to play SP if I found something hadn't respawned I'd exit and change the resource respawn timer to 0.0 then go and check to make sure the metal/crystal/obsidian had respawned then exit the game and change the setting back to default or something like 0.5 so respawns would be faster and cause less problems with spawns if I had to quit the game.

Archived