Check if ARK Mobile will run on your Android device!

NotDaan

A lot of people are asking whether or not ARK Mobile will be able to run on their Android devices. I hope to be able to help some of you guys in this thread!

Chris, the developer said that it runs great on his Razer Phone. From this we can determine a few other devices. Razer Phone uses a Snapdragon 835 processor, so it's safe to say most devices with the same processor should be able to run it similarly. Most Android phones come with >3GB Ram these days, so that shouldn't be an issue. Here's a list I created based off that information:

• Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+
  • Samsung Galaxy Note8
  • Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+
  • Razer Phone
  • OnePlus 5/5T
  • Google Pixel 2/2 XL
  • Xiaomi Mi 6
  • Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
  • Essential Phone
  • LG V30
  • Nokia 8
  • Sirocco
  • Sony Xperia XZ Premium
  • HTC U11/U11+
  • ZTE Nubia Z17
  • Asus Zenfone 4 Pro
  • Motorola Moto Z Force
  • Any other phone with a Snapdragon 835 or newer processor

If you have a Samsung Galaxy S9+ you'll likely have the best ARK Mobile Android experience, with 6GB Ram and its Exynos 9810 or Snapdragon 845 processor

Other older devices that might be able to run it include:

• Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
  • Google Pixel/Pixel XL
  • LG G6
  • OnePlus 3T
  • Any other Snapdragon 821 equivalent processor

Devices older than these may struggle with the game (since it's not available on Android yet, there's no way to be sure). If you think I've missed a phone that should be somewhere on this list, let me know!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, XxLuisCGxX said:

a cell phone with 2 GB of ram can run the game?

Android will require at least 3GB ram, so only 2GB might not run as well

21 hours ago, TorkAltiman said:

Moto Max x run game?

That phones a bit old and may not run it as well

21 hours ago, Krowdo said:

On honor 5c ??

Hard to tell with Huawei phones since they use custom processors, but it has a slightly older GPU so might not run as well

Since it's free, you guys can try it out when it launches and see how it goes :)

8 hours ago, NotDaan said:

Android will require at least 3GB ram, so only 2GB might not run as well

That phones a bit old and may not run it as well

Hard to tell with Huawei phones since they use custom processors, but it has a slightly older GPU so might not run as well

Since it's free, you guys can try it out when it launches and see how it goes :)

Ok thx :)

On 24/03/2018 at 3:12 PM, icymiz23 said:

what about samsung s6 active with 32gb. (edited)the main processor is a Exynos 7420 Octa  for my phone (SAMSUNG S6 active) will that work fairly good

I'd like to say it could, but the processor (and graphics processor) is quite a few years old, i'd just wait until it's available to try it out and see how it goes ^.^

On 23/3/2018 at 10:06 PM, NotDaan said:

Android requerirá al menos 3 GB de RAM, por lo que solo 2 GB podrían no funcionar tan bien

Eso suena un poco viejo y puede que no funcione tan bien

Es difícil de decir con los teléfonos Huawei ya que usan procesadores personalizados, pero tiene una GPU ligeramente más vieja, por lo que podría no funcionar tan bien

Ya que es gratis, ustedes pueden probarlo cuando se lance y ver cómo funciona :)

well I do not lose anything with trying 

3 hours ago, EchoGaming said:

Can all Samsung Galaxy Tablet will able to run?

Currently the only thing we know is Android devices need minimum of 3GB of RAM to be able to play the game. Best thing to do is wait it out untill the game is released and since the game is free to play. You can try it on all of your devices including the Oppo device you mentioned in the other thread.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2018 at 10:03 PM, Chris said:

Just some food for thought. It does indeed run great on my Razer phone, however you only looked at the CPU in the Razer phone and jumped at creating a list of compatible phones. The Razer phone has LOTS of RAM. 

If I were you I'd wait until War Drum release more information on the needed specs for Android before creating any kind of list that people will certainly check against.

Sooo can I get it for my Razer phone? Would love to test it out.

Archived