Check if ARK Mobile will run on your Android device!

NotDaan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 22-3-2018 at 9:45 AM, NotDaan said:

A lot of people are asking whether or not ARK Mobile will be able to run on their Android devices. I hope to be able to help some of you guys in this thread!

Chris, the developer said that it runs great on his Razer Phone. From this we can determine a few other devices. Razer Phone uses a Snapdragon 835 processor, so it's safe to say most devices with the same processor should be able to run it similarly. Most Android phones come with >3GB Ram these days, so that shouldn't be an issue. Here's a list I created based off that information:

• Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+
  • Samsung Galaxy Note8
  • Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+
  • Razer Phone
  • OnePlus 5/5T
  • Google Pixel 2/2 XL
  • Xiaomi Mi 6
  • Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
  • Essential Phone
  • LG V30
  • Nokia 8
  • Sirocco
  • Sony Xperia XZ Premium
  • HTC U11/U11+
  • ZTE Nubia Z17
  • Asus Zenfone 4 Pro
  • Motorola Moto Z Force
  • Any other phone with a Snapdragon 835 or newer processor

If you have a Samsung Galaxy S9+ you'll likely have the best ARK Mobile Android experience, with 6GB Ram and its Exynos 9810 or Snapdragon 845 processor

Other older devices that might be able to run it include:

• Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
  • Google Pixel/Pixel XL
  • LG G6
  • OnePlus 3T
  • Any other Snapdragon 821 equivalent processor

Devices older than these may struggle with the game (since it's not available on Android yet, there's no way to be sure). If you think I've missed a phone that should be somewhere on this list, let me know!

S9 + exynos(europe) gonna only play ark on ma phone, guess the battery is gonna die but who cares about a battery

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2018 at 9:03 PM, Chris said:

Just some food for thought. It does indeed run great on my Razer phone, however you only looked at the CPU in the Razer phone and jumped at creating a list of compatible phones. The Razer phone has LOTS of RAM. 

If I were you I'd wait until War Drum release more information on the needed specs for Android before creating any kind of list that people will certainly check against.

I'd like to test on my pixel 2 XL if you would send me an email I'll send feedback daily I'm experienced on Xbox one with 600+ hours active when I could play now it's hard for me to play because I no longer own an Xbox one. 

11 hours ago, Eliendrel said:

What about a le eco max 2 x820 that i bought new for 160 euro( it's 10% more powerfull than an s7 edge i tried with antutu.)

Cpu: snapdragon 820

ram: 6GB

screen: Quad HD

It'll run it but you may need to turn the settings down

23 minutes ago, KvngCjack15 said:

What about a 1.5 ram

No

Archived