easter event EASTER EVENT 2018

Z1C4D0

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully lavender and yellow dinos. :D

3 hours ago, Zederia said:

originality out the window, I'm sure there will be. We had rehashed events for the last several, just no winter wonderland

(Adding "color options" does NOT make it a NEW event)

Why not? It's different colors each time

We had spiders and bats for haloween. Improved loot crates and colored dinos during Christmas. Breeding event and colored dinos during valentines.

I'm pretty sure these event where all different then prior years. You might feel they are less interesting but to say they just rehash the same event is just false.

4 minutes ago, Lancelot said:

Hopefully lavender and yellow dinos. :D

Why not? It's different colors each time

We had spiders and bats for haloween. Improved loot crates and colored dinos during Christmas. Breeding event and colored dinos during valentines.

I'm pretty sure these event where all different then prior years. You might feel they are less interesting but to say they just rehash the same event is just false.

um.. we had spiders and bats last yet too(we also had more that that). We had Raptor Claus (which MUCH better drops) last year, and valentines was a breeding event last year too. the only things they added were the colors

4 minutes ago, Zederia said:

um.. we had spiders and bats last yet too(we also had more that that). We had Raptor Claus (which MUCH better drops) last year, and valentines was a breeding event last year too. the only things they added were the colors

Well im pretty sure that makes the event different(forgot that haloween had the colors also). Although I can understand some people don't like that change.

4 hours ago, Zederia said:

originality out the window, I'm sure there will be. We had rehashed events for the last several, just no winter wonderland

(Adding "color options" does NOT make it a NEW event)

I Wouldn't mind finding a larger variety of vibrantly colored dinos. I actully would love this because Im mass taming quetzals. 

6 hours ago, Zederia said:

7 minutes ago, Lancelot said: Well im pretty sure that makes the event different(forgot that haloween had the colors also). Although I can understand some people don't like that change. it makes it different, yes, but not a NEW event

How you gonna have a 'NEW' event for a holiday we've been celebrating for centuries? Different but not new? Come on. 

I'm just excited to get excluded from the event because wildcard stopped giving holiday events to single player a while ago.  And no the stupid "-vday" startup command doesn't count, that just boosted hatching and breeding rates, it didn't allow valentines day color dinos or chocolates from breeding.  Single player used to get holiday events, but somewhere down the line they decided they don't deserve them anymore.

4 hours ago, TheDragonAssassin said:

I’m not talking about the costume i mean real rabbits ? 

It might be difficult for WC to send real rabbits to all Survivors !

Archived