RETARD MOMENT #Idontcountanymore

TheConstructor

Been tameing 150 megalo.. still takes some time on x1 even with kibbles..
waited and waited.. just 1 bite away.. sooooo cloooseee..
server update or whatever this last POOP was..
I log back in..
ofc full torpor megalo is walking around.. GG ARK !!!!

THIS POOP SHOULDNT HAPPEN FOLKS !!!! SAME OLD POOP ALL THE TIME..

8 minutes ago, TheConstructor said:

Been tameing 150 megalo.. still takes some time on x1 even with kibbles..
waited and waited.. just 1 bite away.. sooooo cloooseee..
server update or whatever this last POOP was..
I log back in..
ofc full torpor megalo is walking around.. GG ARK !!!!

THIS POOP SHOULDNT HAPPEN FOLKS !!!! SAME OLD POOP ALL THE TIME..

I suggest starve taming. When that happens, you knock it out and it still has lost its food, for an insta tame.

Last time this happened, we had just tamed it, it rolled back to right before taming again, and it tamed again with better stats lol

3 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

I suggest starve taming. When that happens, you knock it out and it still has lost its food, for an insta tame.

Last time this happened, we had just tamed it, it rolled back to right before taming again, and it tamed again with better stats lol

belive me after 6200 hours in game I know this stuff.. still dont make sense why would knocked down dino with full torpor would walk around after server restart..

12 minutes ago, TheConstructor said:

belive me after 6200 hours in game I know this stuff.. still dont make sense why would knocked down dino with full torpor would walk around after server restart..

It's because it's a megalosaur. I guess their default state is asleep or whatever depending on the time of day. When we got back in it was curled up in a ball. 

Aberrant Megalosaurus never sleeps as far as I know, or do they ?

The last TLC patch was so rushing, there was no given time for us to finish or end whatever we were doing, after announcement that the server was going to apply TLC update, maybe 2-3 minutes later the server was down. Also whatever I was doing last minute was lost, because I just got back from metal run, and I had already put all my gears and stuffs into a cupboard that I specificly use for putting down whatever stuffs/gears when I'm going to afk or offline. Then unloaded some metals into industrial forge, but when I went back online,  I was killed by a raptor and lost my gears inside my own base. (I have a yard that has wild spawn sometimes even though I've put some foundations around, so that explains the raptor), and the metals I unloaded were still in my anky, so whatever I had done before the server went offline is ignored.

On 3/21/2018 at 9:21 PM, DonaldDuck said:

Aberrant Megalosaurus never sleeps as far as I know, or do they ?

The last TLC patch was so rushing, there was no given time for us to finish or end whatever we were doing, after announcement that the server was going to apply TLC update, maybe 2-3 minutes later the server was down. Also whatever I was doing last minute was lost, because I just got back from metal run, and I had already put all my gears and stuffs into a cupboard that I specificly use for putting down whatever stuffs/gears when I'm going to afk or offline. Then unloaded some metals into industrial forge, but when I went back online,  I was killed by a raptor and lost my gears inside my own base. (I have a yard that has wild spawn sometimes even though I've put some foundations around, so that explains the raptor), and the metals I unloaded were still in my anky, so whatever I had done before the server went offline is ignored.

All Megalosaurs spawn in the "sleep" state. On Aberration, they just immediately wake up. So on a server reset, any KOd Megalosaurs get woken up.

Archived