ARK: Survival Evolved coming to the Nintendo Switch™!

Jatheish

Will it have everything from the pc version including all DLC like SE/Aberration/Ragnarok/etc, and the future extinction ? How about mod ?

I just asked the same question for the android version but seems like it's only The Island for the android version.

(I almost bought a gaming laptop about 5-6 times the price of a Switch last year when I went to a remote area for a few months, just so I can kill time by playing Ark, but I hesitated. This would be a great solution if the same situation arise.)

-edit- 

Nevermind, I just read the news above and yes it will. No mention about mods though.

Edited by DonaldDuck

I've been waiting for this  since  the switch came out. I'm very happy about this news; I've bought this game for: pc, xbox one and PS4, and it seems I'll buy it once more. I am extremely grateful, I'm going to go broke.

Also, please bring co-op to the switch, it would be great to play it multiplayer "on the go", it doesn't matter if it takes a while after you release the port.

Thank!, Really!

Edited by ChrisHarris

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im pretty sure that the port is finished as planned and they‘re waiting for nintendo to announce further information (release date, gameplay video maybe, an official trailer, ...) in a direct / nindies video. 

Although it makes sense to use that kind of marketing to reach a bigger audience, it‘s a shame that there‘s not even one single dude from studio wildcard / abstraction games that gives a comment like „patience, it‘s coming“

• 4 months later...