Who liked the rideable Moschop ?

TR-8R

I know this is an unintended bug but really this make the Moschop more useful than ever , before the update it was quite buggy to harvest something despite holding it with giant crab , and it just not harvest what you told it to do .

When you ride it , it is more efficiency to gather the desire stuffs so survivors will actually try to tame the moschop beside the every popular Therino .

Please keep this feature :)

It's unintended? Noooo... I really like it! I don't have to set my moschop to wander anymore just to get it to harvest fiber for me. I've lost several of my moschops doing that,they just disappear and I never see them again and have to tame yet another one. Not easy on official servers since there's never any bee hives around when it wants honey. Riding it to harvest is great, please keep the ridable moschops!

I hate it to be honest. It broke my org poly operation. I have a small base with a good moschops and an argent over by penguin islands. Went to farm last night and realized I can't pick up the moschops anymore. I don't care if I can ride the damn thing I have no good way to get it to penguin islands anymore. I hope they revert it. I find it ridiculous that I would have to put a Q or a wyvern over there where they won't be used much at all just to keep farming the poly. I'll look into taming a pelagornis too I guess, but I had such a good setup going it was frustrating last night.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Who liked the rideable Moschop ?
8 hours ago, jcekstro said:

I hate it to be honest. It broke my org poly operation. I have a small base with a good moschops and an argent over by penguin islands. Went to farm last night and realized I can't pick up the moschops anymore. I don't care if I can ride the damn thing I have no good way to get it to penguin islands anymore. I hope they revert it. I find it ridiculous that I would have to put a Q or a wyvern over there where they won't be used much at all just to keep farming the poly. I'll look into taming a pelagornis too I guess, but I had such a good setup going it was frustrating last night.

you need a good chainsaw

17 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

you need a good chainsaw

Chainsaws suck. I don't know why anyone gives this suggestion. They collect more hide than poly. Tame a high level moschops or pelagornis and tell me the chainsaw is still effective. I have a big caving set up. I run swamp cave several times per day. I go through at least 100 org poly a day. I need a useful way to collect loads of it. I tamed a good pelagornis last night. That will have to suffice until they change what Dino's the argent can carry again or until I tame a useless Q or raise a low level wyvern to leave at my winter spot.

Archived