Looking for a host that auto-updates Ark & mods

• 3 weeks later...

I know servers.io has these feature that you can chose and click.  Auto updates mods and WC patches and you can set a 10 minute warning to servers before they go down for the patches.  You still have to get the client side of mods/patches thru STEAM but that happens on log-in anyway.  Sometimes there is a wait of a few minutes for patches/mods before server.io get them but that appears to be a STEAM Q that does that. 

• 1 month later...

We are in the middle of starting to offer ARK dedicated servers, we are building a custom game panel that will allow users to choose automated updating of mods and game versions. If your interested let me know and I would be happy to get you access to our game panel so that you can see if it has the features you need.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Ripper151

I would strongly recommend you checkout our website. We have created our own program which checks for new mod updates on a real-time basis and includes In-Game Notifications. You can also have custom restart times set (10 min, 20 min & 30 min) the times being the in-game notification period, the actual mods are downloaded at extremely fast speed (10Gbps) on both our United Kingdom and United States ARK Server Hosting networks.

Additionally other hosts suffer from the nutritious "Steam Timeout" issue, in short it's an issue were mods download to a server at slow speeds and any mod downloads that are 1GB in size or more will fail and the connection will drop requiring you to restart the process multiple times over. With ARKServerHosting (ASHOSTING) you do not have this issue as we are the only company to have successfully by-passed the issue which results in 100% rock solid stable download connections and super fast speeds.

You can read more on our website about the history of the Steam Timeout issue and the difficulties all server providers have had since the game launched and continue to have issues with even today, and how our program "Evolved Mod Updater AKA EMU" has changed it, meaning our customers don't have to deal with this issue.

Our company continuously innovates and thinks outside of the box and goes against the grain, in order to provide better value for our customers. Our main focus is Quality of Service & Quality Support, we even provide support via Discord in real-time (via text or voice it's your choice). We always go the "Extra Mile" for our customers.

I hope I have provided you with the help / information you requested.

If you need more information please feel free to contact us via our discord server, we look forward to hearing from you.

Resource Links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/gKeYf3w

I can confirm everything ARKServerHosting has said as I am a very satisfied customer of theirs. I knew nothing about renting a server or how to deal with the game ini files etc but after much homework decided this server company was the one for us. From day one their team have helped us understand and work with the system to the point we have a very successful community on a clustered server. The EMU alone is a god save as it sits quietly in the background and does all the hard work for you, especially if you sleep occasionally :P I have 2 servers with them at the moment but am about to rent 2 to 3 more over the next 2 weeks, we have no lag, no ping issues, players are able to load our mods quickly and enter the game without the normal fuss of time outs etc. 

Probably won't thank me for saying but they have even helped us out when stuck on non server related issues such as mod issues, in game content problems and coding issues I personally could not fathom. I guess their best attribute other than the quality service, is that they seem to put you the customer first, making you happy seems to be of great importance to them which i have found refreshingly unique to server host company's.

P.s They also offer a full refund within 24 hours of purchase so you have nothing to lose by trying and everything to gain, feel free to message me if i can offer anymore insight. :D 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have to add this for people still possibly looking.

The hosting i found and use has it all, mod installers/auto updates with mess/ftp access/ $14 per month = 60 SLOTS!!! 

arkservers.io

Use my refferal and get your first month FREE: ArkServers.io

I started off with one server, now we have 3 going in a cluster and it runs so smooth.

If Ark or any mod we use requires update the servers will auto update them to keep players able to logon. (we all know if the player has newer mod version they wont even be able to logon) You can enable/disable this feature and even set the restart time and server warning messages to players with just a click of a button.

Cheers

If you are still looking for a server but don't know which option to go with, perhaps this will help :)

35% OFF FOR THE NEXT 20 ORDERS

Exclusive Promo Code: SurviveTheARK

Refund Policy Extended: We now offer a full 7 Day Guaranteed No Questions Asked Refund Policy Should You Change Your Mind. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

ASHostingFeatures.png

Archived