I LOVE the TLC update! (#2)

Cowgirl

I just wanted to say that, I love the new look of the argies, I was worried that they would take my favorite colored argy (orange and white) and make her ugly but omg shes so much better looking! I love their skulking ominous walk that they have now too! They look so great! I love that the sarco doesn't have the nose teeth anymore, and their new run is awesome! I love the spino too! So cool! I wish they would have brought back the old Parasaur noise (the humm thing they used to do) because for me it just brings back memories, but I love the new stuff they do too! My parasaur detected a newbie I didn't even know was under the earth under my base! Kudos to the devs for this awesome update!

Just now, Kaprosuchus said:

yeah i have to second this they really did a good job on this... except the spino swim thing. i hear it was boosted but my spino feels like it handles just as clunkily in the water as it did previously.

Not to mention that it still has an oxygen bar, so if you dismount it underwater it ascends to the heavens

54 minutes ago, Kaprosuchus said:

yeah i have to second this they really did a good job on this... except the spino swim thing. i hear it was boosted but my spino feels like it handles just as clunkily in the water as it did previously.

Yeah, the Spino's swimming capabilities are devastatingly disappointing, almost to the point that I don't even care about the rest of the improvements. Also it was a wasted opportunity to not have the Spino's hydrated buff become permanent during rain storms.

8 minutes ago, ClanTKC said:

Me and buddy don't like the look of the new Argies but that's just preference, what I really don't like is, you are supposed to be able to craft things, I can't. Friend can't. Can anyone?

BTW, new argies look like pidgeons to me. haha

Its a bug, the devs are aware of it.

I like the new argies, they don't look as fat. 

18 hours ago, Sphere said:

I love how none of my players could join my servers, while I was sleeping. Thankfully another staff member was able to see the problem an hour later and updated the servers. Thanks wildcard :D

Don't you have it set to auto update? Mine check every 30 minutes for both the game and mods and update the whole cluster when needed. 

18 hours ago, ClanTKC said:

Me and buddy don't like the look of the new Argies but that's just preference, what I really don't like is, you are supposed to be able to craft things, I can't. Friend can't. Can anyone?

BTW, new argies look like pidgeons to me. haha

I am with you. I hate it. I like the sarco and their death roll. That is cool. However, they ruined argies for me. I didn't use them much anyway, but we had some really cool mutations that just look like crap now, you can barely even tell it's a mute. On top of that I can't carry a moschops anymore. I hate it. Such a stupid and pointless change. You can still carry thylas and deer. How in the hell can you not carry a moschops??? That is the only reason I used them anyway.

47 minutes ago, jcekstro said:

I am with you. I hate it. I like the sarco and their death roll. That is cool. However, they ruined argies for me. I didn't use them much anyway, but we had some really cool mutations that just look like crap now, you can barely even tell it's a mute. On top of that I can't carry a moschops anymore. I hate it. Such a stupid and pointless change. You can still carry thylas and deer. How in the hell can you not carry a moschops??? That is the only reason I used them anyway.

Its a bug dude

Theyre gonna fix it

While I miss my old raptors and now own a bunch of Harpagornis (old argies) I must admit that I love about all of the rest. My raptors are much more fun now and my spino is CRAZY. I find myself on the spino so much more now! I believe the sarco looks a tad too modern, but it looks GOOD, especially with the thing keeping its mouth open at idle, ready to snap at any fool dumb enough to get close to it. Trike features are cool also, as are the parasaur features. I still want my older, good looking rexes back though...

Archived