Text List of Ragnarok Oil Vein Coordinates ?

20GT

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, 20GT said:

I know about  The resource map  and that's not what I'm talking about. 

I'm looking or hoping to find a site or person that has already written them down as text   

That map already have them as text... hover your mouse over the black dots and it will tell you the coords. Either that or inspect the page and search for .oil-vein.

1 hour ago, invincibleqc said:

That map already have them as text... hover your mouse over the black dots and it will tell you the coords. Either that or inspect the page and search for .oil-vein.

invincibleqc are you purposely trolling my thread?
You know that is not what i posted for, I didn't ask to see the text.  I posted for an already typed list. 

plus your other suggestion does not work. This is all it shows.

394 .oil-rock, .oil-vein {
400 .hide-oil-rock .oil-rock, .hide-oil-vein .oil-vein {

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, 20GT said:

invincibleqc are you purposely trolling my thread?
You know that is not what i posted for, I didn't ask to see the text.  I posted for an already typed list.

I'm not trolling. You are posting a map that have all the information you are asking for. There's only 47 oil veins, typing them yourself would have taken you less than 5 minutes; including a coffee break.

9 minutes ago, 20GT said:

plus your other suggestion does not work. This is all it shows.

394 .oil-rock, .oil-vein {
400 .hide-oil-rock .oil-rock, .hide-oil-vein .oil-vein {

4h5Q1JO.png

It looks like your searching the CSS file attached to the page.. not the page itself. maybe you should try that.

He was trying to help. you called him a troll because he was letting you know that the information you wanted was already there. though it may not have been in the format you wanted. Though as stated.. 5 min thats all you needed.. but here we are 3 hours later.

Archived