TLC Pass 2: Argentavis, Parasaur, Raptor, Sarcosuchus, Spinosaur, & Triceratops!

Jatheish

unless it's just something borked in Primitive Plus, but the argent saddles have no engrams listed.  The right click takes up stamina, yet gives no animation. And I have only been able to pick up a tamed dodo once in about 100 attempts with it.  The C pickup seems to do nothing as it gives no animation, takes up no stamina and doesn't pick anything up.  I have tried pressing C and holding down C while both flying and on the ground.

Ark please, we don't need more dlcs or tlc. All I want is a darn fix to undermapping. I can't play the game without fearing for my tames and base being ruined without a preventable solution. The only way we have to defend ourselves is to defend the positions they use to do it but almost anywhere can be used on the Ragnarok map. I just watched a video of a guy showing the entirety of youtube how to under map on island and center. FIX THIS PLEASE!

49 minutes ago, slowpokefarm said:

Alright, so raptors now have that barking sound from Jurassic Park 3, which is both ridiculous and illegal, isn't it?

I have been wondering the same for months. They've had that plausibly copyrighted bark since level-up animations. Also what about the Nameless Queen/King and Ridley Scott's Alien? Not sure how the laws work for that. Hopefully they don't get sued again.

Edited by lysergicsid

The Argy is probably one of the best re-balances to date. I used to use them all the time early-game to fly to mountain tops and carry back resources, so I love how instead of making it more difficult to do that, they actually incentivized it. Overall, these are great changes to make Argys not completely obsolete to gryphons & wyverns IMO.

I've heard some argue that ruins the game because it takes away exploration, but I disagree. There's nothing stopping anyone from doing the same with non-fliers, since now many of the land dinos are getting reworked as well.

1 hour ago, Alocoste said:

I found two issues :

- The argentavis saddle doesn't show an option for crafting station

- Raptors don't have pack buff (i've like 30 of them, any buff like wolves)

The rest looks to work, really good job, i love how you manage the behavior of the argentavis (even i don't like this dino :p). Good job WC!

apparently ur supposed to activate the pack buff, its not a passive boost

3 minutes ago, Slvr said:

Holding down right click to pin stuff with raptor throws me off after it pins the animal down... lol. I thought you would stay on since you have to hold left click to do damage... Also, had 3 tamed raptors with each other on aberration, pressed C, nothing happened.

Yeah, i've also this issue : the raptor also threw me off when he pins to a dodo. Kind annoying.

You originally had bug fixes and QoL changes planned to be released with this patch!

You removed them when badart4badark showed up. Stating after this TLC you were going to focus on Bugs and QoL changes.

Ya okay, like we arent smart enough to know you are just playing us. Removing the bug fixes and QoL and pretending like the next patch was JUST FOR US.

I have no doubt all the fixes you HAD planned to release with this patch are going to be in the next patch while you pretend thee entire time you have our best interest in mind and badart4badark worked.

"Hey guys remove the bug fixes and QoL from this next TLC patch and just put them out later and claim we were "listening", they'll never know weve already had these fixes sitting around ready for deployment. It'll totally fool them. In the mean time Bob since you have nothing to do for 3-4 weeks since you arent fixing bugs you can work on the next DLC and make sure its very mod compatible so our modders can fix our game and make it better, then we'll just hire them when it gets popular and have them work on something COMPLETELY different than the original work 

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, TeRyn said:

You originally had bug fixes and QoL changes planned to be released with this patch!

You removed them when badart4badark showed up. Stating after this TLC you were going to focus on Bugs and QoL changes.

Ya okay, like we arent smart enough to know you are just playing us. Removing the bug fixes and QoL and pretending like the next patch was JUST FOR US.

I have no doubt all the fixes you HAD planned to release with this patch are going to be in the next patch while you pretend thee entire time you have our best interest in mind and badart4badark worked.

"Hey guys remove the bug fixes and QoL from this next TLC patch and just put them out later and claim we were "listening", they'll never know weve already had these fixes sitting around ready for deployment. It'll totally fool them. In the mean time Bob since you have nothing to do for 3-4 weeks since you arent fixing bugs you can work on the next DLC and make sure its very mod compatible so our modders can fix our game and make it better, then we'll just hire them when it gets popular and have them work on something COMPLETELY different than the original work 

There are bug fixes in the TLC #2.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, TeRyn said:

Yes 6 fixes out of 600(give or take). Good dent, great start.

Plucking a number of 600 out of thin air is pointless. They said there would be fixes in the TLC #2 and there were fixes. You can say the same thing here or Reddit, but it doesn't change the fact you are complaining about no fixes when there were fixes and throwing around a random number of 600 like a lunatic.

Edited by GP