Lihaliemikuutio

Happy early april fools day from Studio Wildcard

You can see a trailer that was recorded on an iPhone 8 in the exact thread you linked, so you know exactly what to expect when it comes to the graphics. Nobody cares if the image of the header was not directly taken from it, much like all the food you buy that looks nothing as it really is in the package. As for the FPS, they mentioned that we can expect 30:

3 hours ago, SpecTimsauru5 said:

good point, but I really hope it does well, I plan on getting a note 7 (or 8) so I wanna see if this comes out will it be worth it.

When i look to the trailer it looks really promising! Hope the difference with the real game is not that big.

18 hours ago, BigRed1227 said:

You know, I love how they say running the island at 30 fps and SEAMLESSLY. Why can't wc do that for console that has better hardware than the iPhone 7?

Just a thought....

Because WildCard is the definition of incompetent. 

• Thanks 1

I filmed the trailer on the iPhone 8, I also play it on my Razer Phone and it runs great. There is no bait and switch here, what you see in the trailer is exactly what you'll get.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Chris said:

I filmed the trailer on the iPhone 8, I also play it on my Razer Phone and it runs great. There is no bait and switch here, what you see in the trailer is exactly what you'll get.

So Ark with all its problems on a phone plus p2w ohh goodie.