Ark TV show?

TheRealSnek

They announced a miniseries some time ago, no idea if that's still in production.

However, I  do not think there will ever be a large scale series about ARK. While the story of ark is certainly interesting in the context of the game and I personally enjoy following Helena's footsteps, I don't think it has a lot of potential as a series.

• 2 weeks later...

This would be really cool to see, An animated show of Ark. But not like Anime Animated more of a Smooth Animation like UP or The Lego Movie. Could start off by The person Waking on The beach to looking over an seeing a raft of theirs busted into pieces by a Leed an them scrounging the beach for their tools. As the Story progresses so would the characters life. Maybe they come past a group of survivors an they make a base. ect this would be an epic little TV series that would defiantly get me to actually turn my cable box back on. If im not playing Games I watch Netflix or Youtube. Been quite sometime since ive used my Cable Tv lol 

• 4 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, xELRICx said:

I think that a graphic novel would be the most realistic medium to expand on the story.  I feel that ARK has an untapped potential to explore in what happened before day 1

I think so as well but, we really won't know what think until the last dlc drops either. It could add a great deal to the story. After that drops I'm sure there will be plenty of fan based stuff and maybe at some point Wild Card will go down that route and release a graphic novel series.

7 minutes ago, PrimalBroom744 said:

I think so as well but, we really won't know what think until the last dlc drops either. It could add a great deal to the story. After that drops I'm sure there will be plenty of fan based stuff and maybe at some point Wild Card will go down that route and release a graphic novel series.

I didn't think bout thy aspect, but that seems to be a reasonable approach.

Archived