Taming Bonuses

Onimusha759

Ok i know about the 50% of its lvl minus 1 bonus you get from perfect taming.  What i dont quite get is the bonuses it gets to its stats.  I know theres adds which arnt effected by the taming and the multiplier that is.  I got a 150 rex with 260% (32 wild points) dmg in my sights and im trying to calculate what would be a sufficient outcome for its dmg after taming.  I know i want it to put at least 15 more points into its melee making it 335% but the add bonus of 7% And multiplier bonus of 17.6% the way im calculating it only comes out to around 400%.  Thats lower then my other rex that wasnt as awesome in the wild and put more points into its hp during the taming process.  So im thinking i dont understand exactly how these numbers are used(the add and multiplier bonuses).  Someone please help me.

3 minutes ago, Onimusha759 said:

Thanks, my math is style saying around 400% Tho....Can any tell me a good rex dmg for a base parent for a boss lineage of rexes?  Hp would also be nice.

Lets assume "good rex damage" being 50 points into melee (350% base), that means that perfect near 100% TE Rex should have about (350+7)*1.176 = 419.8% Melee.

1 minute ago, DarthaNyan said:

This could be the problem, because for some stats/multipliers 1.0 setting is not default.

But theres no creature specific scale.  Its hard set tho it does say that the scale is based on the default so setting the universal scale to 1.0 should run their defaults.  All i can adjust is the universal.

Archived