Question for all PVP server host

Kaijor

Hi there, 

I was wondering if someone could give me some advance who has experience with running a pvp server. Currently, we have rules against wiping bases. Although, at the moment, it's sort of hard to enforce that rule because the radius of c4. It seems to destroy things in a huge radius. How have you enforced this rule on your server know that c4 is such a destructive force? I'm really struggling with this and would appreciate any advice that you can give me. 

Have a good night. 

• Volunteer Moderator

I'd say that if they are just blowing walls/doors to get access to the loot any collateral damage is fine and I would not see it as an issue unless they are blowing stuff just for the sake of it or try to cause any damage that is not necessary and that even if I personally believe this is part of PvP while also understand that it makes players leave and never come back which is usually not good for small communities. I'd say that if you are really against your players damaging other's bases, just remove all the doors/gates engrams and disable the pin-codes so that raiders could just walk-in and take the stuff they wants once they have drained the defenses.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived