April 1st is just around the corner...

DudeAwesome

So, since this time of year will always be "treasured" in the hearts of all ARK survivors, WHAT DO YOU THINK W/C is next to drop for the good ol' April fools? Last year it was the flyer nerf, and that wasn't....really....a prank....just horrendous agony.  Could they actually allow lvl-able speed  on flyers as a server-side setting. LOL. That would be something that would qualify as a prank..... *sighs*

4 hours ago, DudeAwesome said:

So, since this time of year will always be "treasured" in the hearts of all ARK survivors, WHAT DO YOU THINK W/C is next to drop for the good ol' April fools? Last year it was the flyer nerf, and that wasn't....really....a prank....just horrendous agony.  Could they actually allow lvl-able speed  on flyers as a server-side setting. LOL. That would be something that would qualify as a prank..... *sighs*

I'm still hoping they're making their promise true and add an option for server owners to revert back to the pre-flyer buff stats without the use of a MOD.

17 hours ago, RoyHess666 said:

I'm still hoping they're making their promise true and add an option for server owners to revert back to the pre-flyer buff stats without the use of a MOD.

YASSSSS! They have no idea of what a promoting impact that would have for all the (The majority of their players, mind you) Unofficial chaps.

I have faith, however. They FINALLY released Creative Mode after so much pleading from the community, so the future may be bright for us in that area.

On 3/18/2018 at 12:40 PM, AngrySaltire said:

Just for a laugh temporarily give the kairuku the ability to fly for the day. Imagine it, flying penguins all over the snow biome ending up in the volcano or what not lol.

My vote goes to dodos spawning with pure melee levels and aggressive.  149 melee level dodos walking around killing things...

1 hour ago, LouSpowells said:

I don't like holiday themed events...but this one got my attention:

So very yes!

Inspiration for the idea thanks to the BBC ....

21 minutes ago, banggugyangu said:

My vote goes to dodos spawning with pure melee levels and aggressive.  149 melee level dodos walking around killing things...

So murder turkeys of the thanks giving event all over again ? I like it hahaha.

Archived