pvp The Problem with Ark PS4!

The Problem with Ark PS4

Okay, so before I start off, I am an Ark based Youtuber. My channel is centered around console mega tribes, both from Xbox and PS4. I generally report news stories that revolve around the current status in each tribe. Rather that is alliances, tribes getting wiped, insiding, or other Ark PvP videos. But there is a problem that revolves around Playstation specificly. I have played Ark on both PS4 and Xbox One. In my conclusion, Xbox runs Ark better then PS4 does. What's the diffrence? Well, for starters, it is a lot harder to crash on PS4 then it is Xbox. Note: I am not comparing Xbox One X to PS4. I am comparing PS4 to the basic Xbox. Anyways, when you do crash on Xbox, you are not greeted with an extremely long blue screen, or a lag spike that last's ten minutes, and then you crash. Performace wise, Xbox takes a win. Second, the PvP on Xbox is more immerse. Unfortunatly with PS4, there aren't nearly as many megas as there are  on Xbox. Instread, the few megas that are on PS4 have around five hundred to one thousand each. Also, as of now, there are only about three to four main alliances of mega tribes on the PS4. On Xbox, there are dozens. This is unfortunate because it seems that these mega tribes have governized 98 percent of ark servers on PS4. There are not very many options on who to join when it comes to PS4. My main point on writing this post, is to encourage other PS4 mega tribes to branch off from the massive mega tribes. By doing this, you will change up the game and make it fresh again. Every few weeks, there is always a new war on Xbox, with multiple sides. Unfortunatly on PS4, it is always one side against the main alliance known as Fearless. I'm hoping that Ark becomes fresh again on PS4.

Thanks for reading!

-Goldfish

I have both and I disagree,  On Ps4 there are several Groups Claiming to be a mega tribe, Currently, there are 3 groups with their own discords that claim to be the "official" UC, Many Dothraki and SC Posers, and get onto their discords so you can tell when they just finished raiding, Hit them then. What I have noticed is a lot of mega's on PS4 are struggling to get and hold Aberration servers and deal with the new gear and Meta play. Xbox seems to be more on the ball for that. But PS4 is awesome for small tribe play and guerrilla tactics, I'm having more fun on PS4 ATM. Also when you notice that a player is using software to lag and/or affect server report it to PSN not Wildcard, take a screenshot if they gloat in chat and send to psn via "report player" and add detailed notes,  I was shocked when this worked and I have been using it often, I get no such support form xbox. And aside from angry PSN'er who seem to have been barred from playing online for 3 months or even having their Whole PSN account deleted due to Braking TOS The servers they abused recover nicely. I get no such support from Xbox and despite reporting often the abuse seems to continue with forced rollbacks and server ddos-ing.  I would like to get back into xbox pvp but it seems every second server is duping or rolling things back... No fun!

Archived