Survival Of The Fittest Reborn!!!!

SoTFadvocate

Just like dinasours Surivial of The Fittest died and was buried under dirt as the Wildcard Developers moved on in search of new dinasours and the next big dig site. They found some amazing discoveries like Scorched Earth and Abberration!! But some treasures were not fully uncovered and now is the time to return to SOTF’s dig site and rebuild, redesign and relaunch a new better and amazing battle royal game!!!  The Battle Royale market is huge and still growing now is the time to focus all you efforts in remastering and rebranding SOTF if you want people to come back to Ark make a new and better SOTF and build off of it, add new maps, new Dinosaurs, new weapons!!!!! You were the first fun Battle Royal game out there and you stopped developing it!!!!! Go back and start developing it PLEASE!!!!!!!! You could make so much money! There are so many great ideas that you can do with building up SOTF!!!!!!  If you are not in it for the money than do it for the fact that fans like me love SOTF!!

With love 

SoTFadvocate

P.S. If you want I can join the team and start coordinating the project! I am and Electrical Engineer, working as a project manger. 

• 4 weeks later...

I think you love sotf as much as i do but what made sotf so unique and so great was that it's wasnt a "Normal battle royal game" it was SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST ,it was hunger game more than A br and i think we can agree if they rebuild sotf we dont really what to see it change to much, we dont really want to see LAND LOOT KILL like all the poopy br games.

Archived