SOTF needs revival ;-)

onedudesmind

I understand the team is working on bugs right now. Just think you should offer up the source for SOTF let the modding community or a side company handle its development. I think your missing a big bandwagon here. SOTF was alot more fun then most of these Royal games out now. I personally think it would blow up huge if it was supported in the current gaming environment. I think it died due to lack of support and no one knew it existed. JUst curious of other peoples interest.

On 3/15/2018 at 1:09 PM, onedudesmind said:

I understand the team is working on bugs right now. Just think you should offer up the source for SOTF let the modding community or a side company handle its development. I think your missing a big bandwagon here. SOTF was alot more fun then most of these Royal games out now. I personally think it would blow up huge if it was supported in the current gaming environment. I think it died due to lack of support and no one knew it existed. JUst curious of other peoples interest.

I agree 100%!!! I absolutely love SOTF, in fact if you look at the  forum I posted on Saturday called “Big New”, you can tell you are not alone! I wish they would come out with a remastered SOTF!!!! It is such a fun game with a unique dynamic by having the ability to tame dinosaurs. No other Battle Royal has come close to being as fun or unquie as SOTF!!!

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, Jamage007 said:

I would much rather they fixed the main game 1st but if they have to do side projects I would much rather see SOTF than Arkblox, Ark Park or Ark mobile.

Well they aren't working on Ark Park or Ark Mobile and I have no idea what Arkblox is. They are only working on the main game.

• 3 weeks later...

On 20/03/2018 at 8:49 AM, GP said:

Well they aren't working on Ark Park or Ark Mobile and I have no idea what Arkblox is. They are only working on the main game.

Lies Wc Are working on all the side project u can imagine From the stupid Ark mobile to Ark on Nintendo Ds it's unbelievable but i think WC became  either deaf either stupid.It's been 2 years and we still have 0 news from SOTF the CEO said it will come back then Jen said it wont all the community is confused you(WC) are doing nothing to clear this out. You either answer we dont know exactly and that piss me off so much cause it's been such a long time, and WC is  still releasing wierd content like who cares about blue or yellow easter eggs.My Question is simple :

Is Sotf coming back when (exact date) or is it not coming back for ever (then u lost such big game)

-->Your Angry survivors yacque

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2018 at 10:15 AM, yacque said:

Lies Wc Are working on all the side project u can imagine From the stupid Ark mobile to Ark on Nintendo Ds it's unbelievable but i think WC became  either deaf either stupid.It's been 2 years and we still have 0 news from SOTF the CEO said it will come back then Jen said it wont all the community is confused you(WC) are doing nothing to clear this out. You either answer we dont know exactly and that piss me off so much cause it's been such a long time, and WC is  still releasing wierd content like who cares about blue or yellow easter eggs.My Question is simple :

Is Sotf coming back when (exact date) or is it not coming back for ever (then u lost such big game)

-->Your Angry survivors yacque

Snail Games is working on PixARK, Abstraction Games is working on ARK for Nintendo Switch  & Wardrum Studios is working on ARK for Mobile

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived