ARK Survival Evolved for Mobile!

Jen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Plz add custom/private servers already. Me and my girl just want to play together without the laggy bullpoop. I’m not tryna play with people that don’t even respond let alone be nice in chat. ADD PRIVATE SERVERS!! Also how about adding this game to 360??? Why do y’all have to be selfish like that? Millions still rely on good game devs to deliver they’re masterpieces to those who don’t/ can’t afford a new system. Add ark to 360 for god sake you’d be making more with them sales I guarantee you. 

Edited by OzzRay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You creators of ark are raptoring assholes. So many of us were looking forwards to playing creative mode until you sausageheads for no reason wanted to charge us for it. Do you not understand that if you are gonna make a game free then it should come with the same benefits as consol? Or do you pricks not give a poop? You sold so many copies as it is with I’m sure a poop tone of micro transactions so why the raptor you charging us $15 for a simple feature that only goes for single players? Why can’t we be allowed to pay maybe 40 or so Amber for it? Why couldn’t you give us options as to how we can purchase said option? Me and 18 others are deleting the game do to this fault. We now hate your company and will no longer support it with how much we’ve already spent on it as is. raptor you and have a nice day. ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...