ARK Survival Evolved for Mobile!

Jen

On 4/20/2018 at 2:57 PM, Vexsteel said:

Alright. Experienced player here, excited as hell for this. Any experienced players wanting to tribe up? 

Yeah... I have over 2k hours on pc on official servers. I have been waiting to get picked for weeks now. Will be streaming this game and definitely going to be looking to tribe up and create a mega tribe on mobile. Anybody that is very experienced with the game and is looking to have a place in my tribe just friend me and send me a message with what you like to do in the tribe such as breeding or farming or building etc and how much experience you have. 

On 3/15/2018 at 10:39 AM, JadenFire said:

Free..

Well long as it has offline play (you mentioned single player mode) i'm in, I been wanting to get this game for a while so to have it on my iPad Pro would be fantastic! 

in apps ... why is this free ? what is different? the game is 60$ on pc so something must of been changed to allow this free on mobile.. timers?  

would of taken premium & paid for it..

excited for this atm as long as it's offline i'm content.

It’s a mobile game, it’s going to be free because most of the people playing on mobile are probably going to be kids and won’t be able to pay $60 for a game, it’s mobile marketing, same reason PUBG on mobile is free but it’s $30 on Xbox and PC.

Hi,

My name is sudheesh, i am an indian and i have watch this game, gameplay on YouTube i just love it and i am eagerly waiting to play this game on my mobile. I have some questions please reply me with answer.

1.can i abel to play this game on my lenevo vibe k5 note(4gb ram) mobile.

2.can you guys please tell me the release date of the game  on Android.I can't wait to play this game on my mobile cause i don't have pc or ps or xbox.and i was very happy when listen that the game will be released on android.

Thank you guys for your wonderful game.??

On 3/15/2018 at 6:54 AM, Umber0010 said:

if there are in-game purchases, I REALLY hope they aren't P2W, that might ruin it for me TBH

I hope there aren’t bc ark is a game where the grinders win. i dont wanna spend hours on mobile then get stomped by a kid who bought ten titans for $100 on mommy’s credit card