ARK Survival Evolved for Mobile!

Jen

Well nice April joke Wildcard ! ( But there is still few days before April ... )

Ark in mobile will be a big fail. PC's optimization is not good for the moment.

Just have a Look on how it's running on computer ! 6FPS in some area with 16GB ram and GTX1060...

With a phone hardware, you will have a fixed picture, not a playable game.. or a piece of crap that is not shown in the video. ( a phone showing a promotional recorded video of PC experience ).

At least maybe they will not have 5GB update to download...

Wait and see

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Krowdo said:

Its a free to play(with dlc purchase) or a pay to play?

On 3/15/2018 at 12:13 AM, Jen said:

All gameplay footage for this trailer was recorded live using an iPhone 8.

Designed and developed by War Drum Studios, ARK: Survival Evolved mobile is free-to-play and puts the dino-taming adventure in the palm of your hand, letting you join forces with tens of thousands of other mobile survivors. This on-the-go version of ARK features the online survival experience contained in the PC and console versions of ARK, including a gigantic island to explore, 80+ dinosaurs and primeval creatures to tame and train, multiplayer tribe mechanics, and of course, crafting and building!

On 3/15/2018 at 9:35 AM, HighFlyer15 said:

You know that "oh poop, they shouldn't have done this" face whenever someone does something they shouldn't have because they still have a lot of other things to fix first?
I'm pretty sure all the people still defending Wildcard are making that face riiiight about now. Even if it's developed by War Drum Studios which I understand isn't taking away time from Wildcard fixing ARK but I'm sure somewhere, somehow it still is. At least it's resources going to a place where no one really expected ARK to ever go?

It's free ;) 

Yay

On 15-3-2018 at 2:46 PM, GP said:

If you've got question regarding ARK Mobile please make your way over here and post your questions for the War Drum Studios Team to answer them: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/forum/20910-general/

Also please check out the Closed BETA FAQ before posting your questions as the answer may be there. 

ohh i hope i wil be the (choison) 1

On 3/15/2018 at 5:54 AM, Umber0010 said:

if there are in-game purchases, I REALLY hope they aren't P2W, that might ruin it for me TBH

“The mobile version also offers optional upgrades survivors can acquire using special in-game resources that will allow players to progress faster, obtain certain buffs for periods of time, build special crafting structures, and even bring your beloved tames back from the dead!”

Yes yes there are.