PGMs need love

Ever since PGMs have been a thing, hardly anything has been done with them. I feel that there are a few things that need to be done that could make them better. Firstly is the inclusion of missing biomes. Swamp, desert, volcanic, aberration, and wyvern trench need to be added.

Secondly, is the matter of it not being very easy to change settings to tweak the landscape without having to create an entirely new map each time. What I would like to see is a some kind of map creation tool, either in game or as a separate app for consoles, or for windows, that lets you create and modify the map in real time, and then download them into the game.

Third would be the option to include Obelisks and cave systems, artifacts, and bosses.

Who else feels this way?

Ive said this before many times.  So many things have been shut down before completion so they can work on making money.  I completely agree tho i think a preview would be better.  Learning the new map is part of the fun and tweaking it in basically in creative mode could destroy that.  On the other hand after learning your map it would allow you to add some beauty to it and make certain things like spawns better.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived